CV Junior safety officer ARAbolic Drugs limited, Derabassi India
Junior safety officer ARAbolic Drugs limited, Derabassi India
Resume built for oil and gas job opportunities by a jobseeker with experience in Junior safety officer ARAbolic Drugs limited, Derabassi India - would you like to offer this candidate a job/contract employment?
Location (Residence): BAREILLY, India Citizenship:India
Arabic Saudi Arabia
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation:
Bachelors in PHYSICS, CHEMISTRY, MATHS Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: India Present Location: india, chandigarh Relocation: India
Health & Safety
Health & Safety
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
B.Sc in physics, chemistry, maths and DIPLOMA IN INDUSTRIAL SAFETY
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
Presently I am working with PARAbolic Drugs limited, Derabassi, District- Mohali (Punjab) in EHS Department, Section- Safety as a Assistant Safety Officer from 13th Oct.08 to till date
1. Daily Maintenance & Inspection of Fire Equipments.
2. Daily Checklist of Fire Hydrant System.
3. Safety Audits.
4. Implementation of Work permits systems all around the factory.
5. To ensure the compliance of basic safety requirements.
6. Making indents for safety items.
7. Conducting basic Safety Training to all employees.
8. Making SOPís.
9. To ensure proper controlling safe handling and storage of chemicals.
10. Investigate /Analyze Incidents includes first Aid, Near miss, unsafe condition etc. if any and maintain records.
11. Checking & ensuring all Work permit system implementation, Contractor activities for the service department.
12. Execute the On Site Emergency Plan and mock drill.
13. Knowledge of Compliance from pollution angle, Renewable of consent Air, water, Hazardous waste , monthly reports to PCB, Erection and commissioning of expansion plant of ETP.
14. Monitoring of water parameters as for PPCB norms like COD, BOD, TDS, TH & Oil and grease.
15. Monitoring of Ambient air parameters as SPM,RPM, Sox, Nox, Fugitive Emmision.
16. Noise Monitoring.
17. Illumination Monitoring.
18. Instrument Handled
High volume air sampler
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
Diploma in Industrial Safety from Annamalai University, Chennai (2008).
Bachelor of Science in Physics, Chemistry & Maths
from Rohilkhand University, Bareilly (1997).
Sr. Secondary in Physics, Chemistry, Maths, General English & Hindi from U.P. Board (1994).
Secondary in Hindi, English, Maths, Science, Biology & Social Science from U.P. Board (1992).
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
basic knowledge of compute, ms office, exel, internet
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]