Resume built for oil and gas job opportunities by a jobseeker with experience in Maintenance Technician Vale Inco Refinery New-Caledonia, Aluminerie Alouette Alcan Kraft Canada Inc. - would you like to offer this candidate a job/contract employment?
French Canadian Other:
Spanish Modern Sort
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation:
Bachelors in management Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: Canada, New Caledonia Present Location: Canada, Montreal Relocation: Anywhere (International)
Plant (Refinery, Gas...)
Plant (Refinery, Gas...)
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
I am a team leader mechanical for the nickel project Vale Inco’s refinery in New Caledonia and I am interested to offer to you my services, here's my resume.
You will find by browsing the document that I have 3 plants strartup plans as a technician and I have a certificate in management from HEC University. I master the fields of hydraulic, pneumatic, mechanical / welding and management staff and I adapt myself very well to different cultures. I am trilingual French English and Spanish, I master the software SAP, Ellipse, MSOffice. I am professional and I work to get things well done. I’m able to move in every part in the world.
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
Maintenance Team leader
Vale Inco New-Caledonia 2008-…..
• Supervise and coordinate the technical work done by a team of 14 technicians in collaboration with the mechanical supervisor in the refinery
• Provide support and share my technical knowledge to technicians
• Coordinate and monitor projects in the area of operations under the supervision of my supervisor
Mechanical technician (millwright)
Aluminerie Alouette inc. (Alcan) 2004-2006
Kraft Canada inc. 2002-2004
Aluminerie Alouette inc. (Alcan) 2000-2001
• Participate in self-managing teams to ensure the best performance of production lines without close supervision
• Ensuring the proper functioning of equipment when you start with preventive and corrective maintenance
• To diagnose and correct breakdowns on the production line.
• adjustment facility and repairs: mechanical, hydraulic, pneumatic, welding, machining, plumbing, reading plans, specifications and manuals
• Monitor the maintenance of equipment via the computer system in order to carry out preventive and remedial operations
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
• College Diploma in Industrial Maintenance. 2002
Cégep of Sept-Îles
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
Internet, SAP, ELLISPE, MSOffice
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
• Ability to adapt to different cultures and teamwork
• Autonomy, analytical and critical, initiative and leadership, organizational and communication, interpersonal skills, available.
• Staff administration
• Computer Skills: SAP, Ellipse, Ms Office 2007
• Health, safety and industrial hygiene (S.I.M.D.U.T.).
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]
• Implementation of a new system for allocating overtime to employees
• Decrease of 90% of line stops at startup.
Improved equipment efficiency line after startup.
• Ability to efficiently edit a production line for a different product to meet urgent customer orders
• Design sheets preventive and corrective maintenance for all new equipment plant (SAP)
• Design and manufacture of a 5S workshop to serve a team of 55 technicians
• Involved in 3 startup plant