Resume built for oil and gas job opportunities by a jobseeker with experience in CAD Engineer / Automation Engineer Ansys, Pro/E Modeling, Detailing, Assembly, Surface & Sheet metat - would you like to offer this candidate a job/contract employment?
Location (Residence): Coimbatore, India Citizenship:India
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation:
Bachelors in Mechanical Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: India Present Location: India, Coimabatore Relocation: UK (in particular), European Union, Spain
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
The HR Manager,
SUB: Application for the post of Engineer – Reg
I am a qualified engineering graduate in the discipline of Mechanical Engineering since completion of my graduation, I have been working as Automation Engineer at Coimbatore.
I would welcome the chance of serving your esteemed organization in the same field. Here with I enclose my resume for your kind consideration. Looking forward to hearing from you.
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
• Worked as a CAD Engineer at CADD CENTRE Coimbatore, Tamilnadu. From AUG -2005 to Jan 2007.
• Working as an Automation Engineer at Lakshmi machine works Ltd., Coimbatore, Tamilnadu. From Jan 2007 to till date
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
• Undergone in Plant Training in Seshayee Paper and Boards Ltd., Erode.
• Undergone in Plant Training in Sakthi Autocomponents Ltd., Erode.
• Visited Hindustan Machine Tools, Kollam, Kerala as Short term Trainee.
• Visited Bharat Heavy Electricals Ltd., Trichy as Short term Trainee.
• Visited New Horizon Sugar mill, Pondicherry as Short term Trainee.