CV Major Account Executive-Logistics DHL Express Irvine California
Major Account Executive-Logistics DHL Express Irvine California
Resume built for oil and gas job opportunities by a jobseeker with experience in Major Account Executive-Logistics DHL Express Irvine California - would you like to offer this candidate a job/contract employment?
Location (Residence): Sherwood Park , Canada Citizenship:Canada
English United States Other:
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation:
Bachelors in Computer Science Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: United States, Canada Present Location: Canada, Edmonton Relocation: Belize
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
It is with great interest that I am forwarding my Resume for your consideration.
My record of academic achievements and professional career history, demonstrates attributes that make me a valuable employee. Everything I do is to the best of my ability and done with efficiency.
Thank you for your time and consideration, and do not hesitate to contact me if you have any questions.
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
Major Account Executive-Logistics Irvine, California (2003-Feb 2009)
Developed, promoted, and sold DHL services to exceed established goals. Consistently achieved above revenue goals with strategic planning and customer retention. Created and delivered proposals and presentations to large accounts. Pursued new opportunities from existing and new customers to maximize DHL’s share of wallet.
Managed Book of Business in Revenue in excess of $1,256,900.00/mth
2006- 1st Qtr Goal attainment 115%
2005- Goal attainment 122%. Grew controlled over 30%
2004- Goal attainment 104.37%
“Exceeded” in all KPI reviews - 2004 to current
Relocated to Canada Edmonton, Alberta
Grew territory from 84% to 121%.
President’s Club Candidate- Ranked #9 on Balanced Scorecard
Customer base to include: Syncrude. Territory –West Edmonton to Grand Prairie and Ft McMurray
Pitney Bowes Lake Forest, California (2001 – 2003)
Outside Senior Sales Representative-Logistics
Maintain monthly sales quota by selling mailing and logistics solutions to existing, competitive and non-user client base.
• 1st person in the history of Pitney Bowes to become ‘Postal Certified’ with the least amount of tenure.
• Awarded #3 salesperson in the Nation 2001.
• Awarded #2 salesperson in the Nation 2002.
• Attained 2,799% of product mix sales quota for 2nd quarter close 2002.
• Sold 253% above sales quota in 2001 fiscal year. Sold 163% above sales quota in 2002 fiscal year.
• Maintained #1 sales rep throughout 2001 and 2002 for Irvine District.
• Sold 354% above sales quota June 2003, and September 152% above sales quota.
• Winner of First Honors and Top Honors 2001 and 2002 sales excellence conferences and walked the stage at conferences. Conferences recognize the top 54 account executives in the nation.
• Consultant by automating current mailing and shipping processes that increase profitability by reducing labor/ postage costs, and streamlining shipping processes.
• Presentations, proposals, cost justifications and equipment demonstrations made at key decision maker levels: Presidents, Vice Presidents, CFO’s and CEO’s.
• Responsible for relationship building on all assigned accounts on a quarterly basis.
• Participated in market studies/training strategies led by top Pitney Bowes executives.
• Mentor for new hires.
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
Bachelor of Science, Telecommunications Major Graduated 1999 -Long Beach, California
(Summa Cum Lade 4.0 average)
• Commissioner for Oaths (2009)
• Scuba Instructor (25 years)
MILITARY- UNITED STATES MARINE CORPS
• Graduated #1 recruit during boot Camp.
• Graduated #1 of class in all 4 military schools.
• Managed mission integrity while guiding classified missions with President Clinton during deplyment to Uganda, Africa and Entebbe, Africa.
• Top Secret Military Clearance.
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
All microsoft programs
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]
I have traveled to most parts of the world. I enjoy motor crossing and I have a cruiser for more pleasurable weekend riding. I also enjoy skydiving, shark diving, and travel.