CV Business Development Manager for D P Water Plant, Rajahmundry, seeking career change to oil & gas
Business Development Manager for D P Water Plant, Rajahmundry, seeking career change to oil & gas
Resume built for oil and gas job opportunities by a jobseeker with experience in Business Development Manager for D P Water Plant, Rajahmundry, seeking career change to oil & gas - would you like to offer this candidate a job/contract employment?
Location (Residence): Ramanayyapet, kakinada, India Citizenship:India
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation:
Masters in petro chemical engineering Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: Brunei Darussalam, India, Israel, Kuwait, Oman, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Singapore, United Arab Emirates, United Kingdom, United States Present Location: india, andhra pradesh Relocation: Anywhere (International)
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
Requesting your consideration of my profile in your esteemed organization. I am writing to express my interest in securing a position with your firm.
Basically I am a Master of Science in Petrochemical Engineering(M.S.) certificate holder with six and half years of experience in Sauid Arabia as a Branch Manager in a Textile Industry . After returning from Saudi Arabia, I am working as a Business Development Manager for a Water Plant Industry located in Rajahmundry.
Now I was trying to make a career change. In this regard , I would appreciate the opportunity to meet with you to discuss my qualifications and the possibility of joining your organization. Please find enclosed my resume for your review. I look forward to hearing from you.
If you give me an opportunity to work under your kind control, I will perform my duties with fullest satisfaction of my superiors, what so ever work entrusted upon me.
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE :
Working as a Business Development Manager for D P Water Plant, Rajahmundry from 2007 to till date.
• Managing and motivating a team to increase Revenue Generation and reduce System loss and ensure efficiency by implementing new policies
• Survey of potential area of consumers.
• Establishing and maintaining client relationship
• Touring the specified area regularly, Talking to customers and identifying or resolving urgent issues.
• Managing Customer Grievances
• Making key decisions about Recovery of Current & Outstanding Dues
• Dealing with staffing issues, Man Power Planning and Distribution
• Ensuring standards for quality, customer service and health and safety measures
• Monthly revenue generation and reducing system loss planning
• Scheduled monthly/weekly/daily reporting.
• Correspondence with all concerns, Co-ordination among all functioning units
• Initiating changes to improve the business.
Worked with AALAM BILADI TEXTILE COMPANY (Kingdom of Saudi Arabia) as a Branch Manager-Sales from 2002-2007.
Key Responsible Areas:
• To examine the quality of fabrics imported from China, Korea, Germany, Syria, America
• To manage the entire branch sales, Lead a team of 12 executives.
• Managing, advertising and promoting the products in the market .
• Fixing the prices of the Product as per the market conditions.
• Selling & Achieving sales target, Analysis of daily sales report.
• Recognize the slow and fast moving item and try to move those.
• Direct customer interaction and taking feedback.
• Act on customer Complaints and Suggestions.
• Ensured employees provided highest standards of customer satisfaction and quality service at all times.
• Maintains a commitment to the company vision and the sprit of the organization
Worked with AALAM BILADI TEXTILE COMPANY (Kingdom of Saudi Arabia) as a Production Supervisor in P & M Department from 2001-2002.
Key Responsible Areas:
• Checked out time cards and fill out production reports.
• Predicted troubles and delays for production schedules.
• Checked out final product is as per the ISO standard or not.
• Motivated and trained employee on repair and maintenance.
• Supervised the production subdivisions to produce a quality product at the lowest possible cost
• Organized the money and services essential to producing goods.
• Created production schedule with the help of production reports.
• Handled problems related to production by giving corrective action for quality problems.
• Submitted production report to management on daily basis.
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
• Masters Degree in Petrochemical Engineering M.Sc. (Petrochemical Engg.), Natraj Institute of Science & Technology(NIST), Chennai.
• 10+2 (Intermediate) with a group of Maths, Physics & Chemistry, Gayathri College, Kakinada, Andhra Pradesh.
• Secondary School Certificate (SSC), Don Bosco School, Ravulapalem, Andhra Pradesh.
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
• Post Graduate Diploma in Computer Applications (PGDCA)
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
• Desktop Publishing (DTP),
• Type writing Higher Grade in English & Telugu and Lower Grade in Hindi.
• Strong Interpersonal and Communication skills.
• Ability to work in a team with diverse backgrounds.
• Strong commitment to quality.
• Determination, dedication, and discipline.
• Willing to learn and adapt to new opportunities and challenges
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]