CV Marine Officer mainly on dry cargo vessels / car carriers with A.P.Moller Singapore
Marine Officer mainly on dry cargo vessels / car carriers with A.P.Moller Singapore
Resume built for oil and gas job opportunities by a jobseeker with experience in Marine Officer mainly on dry cargo vessels / car carriers with A.P.Moller Singapore - would you like to offer this candidate a job/contract employment?
Location (Residence): Secunderabad, India Citizenship:India
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation:
Masters in Master Mariner FG Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: India Present Location: India, Secunderabad Relocation: Anywhere (International)
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
Salary expectation: 600 Pakistani rupees per day (600 PKR /day)
I would like to apply to the vacancy of a Chief Officer. Having worked at sea for the past 14 years I now look forward to apply all the knowledge and experience that I have gained at sea into a challenging career offshore.
In my time at sea I have worked on board various vessels namely containers, bulk carriers, fully refrigerated cargo vessels, general cargo and car carriers. In this period I have had the opportunity to work and interact with people from different countries and cultures and have learnt that, motivation, enthusiasm, innovation, and persistence are paramount to being an effective leader. Over the years I have sailed in the following ranks, Cadet- 3 ˝ years, Third officer- 3 years, Second officer- 3 yrs and Chief Officer 1 ˝ years.
My strength lies in my ability to lead, initiate, encourage and eventually succeed. You will find me well spoken, energetic and confident. My time at sea has afforded me many intangible qualifications one can’t learn from a book; qualities such as resourcefulness, insight, adaptability and common sense are just a few. I believe that everyone has the talent and ability and it’s the right attitude, dedication and determination that assist in achieving goals.
I am available to join anytime after 20th Feb 2010.
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
Chief Officer – 4 yrs (2006-2010) ( Sea time details on next Page)
Worked as a Chief Officer mainly on car carriers with A.P.Moller Singapore
Training Officer – 3 months (2007)
Carried out training of cadets, junior and senior deck officers on board car carrier vessels as per approved guidelines of A.P. Moller Singapore.
Second Officer – 6 yrs (2001-2006)
Worked in the above capacity mainly on container and car carrier vessels with A.P. Moller Singapore. Also worked as a third officer on Reefer and general cargo vessels with United Ocean ship Management, Singapore.
Deck Cadet – 3 ˝ yrs. (1996-2000)
Deck cadet with United Ocean Ship Management and mainly served on container, bulk carriers, cellular reefers and general cargo vessels.
Sales Representative, marketing and selling household articles – 1yr (1995-1996)
Managing own sales team that dealt on selling household goods to the general public.
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
• Master Mariner: National Maritime Academy, MMD Chennai, India, March 2008.
• Chief Mate (First Mate): At National Maritime Academy, Chennai, India March 2005
• Second Mate: At National Maritime Academy, Chennai, India August 2001
• High School –St. Mary’s Junior College, Secunderabad, India (1993-1995), (Intermediate Education, Science)
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
Computer and MS office literate
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
• Major strengths include strong leadership, excellent communication skills, competent, strong team player, attention to detail, dutiful respect for compliance in all regulated environment and supervisory skills including scheduling, training, and other administrative tasks. Computer and Internet literate.
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]