CV Offshore Catering Manager Aramark Baku/Offshore Azerbaijan Atyrau Kazakhstan London United Kingdom
Offshore Catering Manager Aramark Baku/Offshore Azerbaijan Atyrau Kazakhstan London United Kingdom
Resume built for oil and gas job opportunities by a jobseeker with experience in Offshore Catering Manager Aramark Baku/Offshore Azerbaijan Atyrau Kazakhstan London United Kingdom - would you like to offer this candidate a job/contract employment?
English United Kingdom Other:
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation:
High School in St Joseph College Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: European Union, UK (in particular) Present Location: Russia, Moscow Relocation: Anywhere (International)
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
I am a very experienced Chef Manager who has worked in a variety of fields and who can easily adapt to any role. I am currently working offshore on a oil production facility managing a team of 12 and providing catering and housekeeping services for 120 men 365 days a year. The nationalities onboard change regularly and this gives me a good insight into other cultures and styles. This has helped me mix in any society and be at home very quickly with my workforce and clients.
I am looking for a new exciting challenge and know i can be an asset to any company who values experience and loyalty.
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
Jul 2004 - now Aramark Baku/Offshore , Azerbaijan
Offshore Catering Manager
Providing all Catering and Hospitality Services for 120 men 365 days a year. Responsible for all training, Health and Safety, Budgeting , Ordering, Supply, Menu Planning, events management, Timesheets, staff rotas and any other request that is given by my clients BP and CDC drilling companies. Managing crew changes by Boat or helicopter.
Nov 2001 - Jul 2004 Aramark Atyrau/ Offshore , Kazakhstan
Offshor Catering Manager
Providing all Catering and Hospitality Services for 120 men 365 days a year. Responsible for all training, Health and Safety, Budgeting , Ordering, Supply, Menu Planning, events management, Timesheets, staff rotas and any other request that is given by my clients Agip. drilling companies, This was made harder because of the extremes of weather -40 in winter with frozen Seazto + 40's in Summer.
Nov 2000 - Nov 2001 Aramark London , United Kingdom
Logistics Manager/ troubleshooter
I was a Troubleshooter for Aramark Company in London, Basically giving aid and assistance through coaching to Managers and Head Chefs who were experiencing problems. I also directly dealt with clients during change of catering contracts and winning and developing of new contracts and units. I aided in the setting up and development of the companies new units as front line manager with direct contact with the clients. During this time I also Project Managed the designing and completion and staffing of a new Restaurant for QVC Shopping Channel.
Nov 1999 - Nov 2000 Aramark London , United Kingdom
Sous Chef/ Hospitality Chef
I was the second in command of Shell International Restaurant where we had a crew of 16 producing about 2000 lunches a day, I also helped in the senior directors kitchen and also did various outside catering projects for existing and new clients winning business contracts for my company with my teams talents.
Aug 1994 - Nov 1999 Cargenholm Nursing Home Dumfries , United Kingdom
Chef/ Catering Manager
Sept 1978 - Aug 1994 HM FORCES , Based mainly in Germany.
I joined the Army as a boy soldier and learnt to cook from cooking in a whole in the ground with what was basically a flame thrower, also cooked for a international clientel at the Edingburgh Military Tattoo 1500 at a time, i served in Scotland where I cooked for various members of the Arab worlds royal familiys during their buying trips at one of the military units. I also served in West Germany for 10 years until i took early retirement under the British Goverments Options for Change programme.
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
St Joseph’s College Dumfries 5 0’ Levels 1978
B3 military catering trade test 1979
B2 military trade test 1980
City & guilds 706/1 1980
First aid 1979-1995
Lifting and Handling Course 1994
Stress management course 1995
Basic food Hygiene course 1980-1999
Intermediate food Hygiene course 1999-2001
ARAMARK Coaching skills course 1999
ARAMARK Health and Safety course 2000
ARAMARK Risk Assessment course 2000
ARAMARK Personnel Presentation course 2000
Interviewing Skills Course 1994
Offshore survival training 2009
H2S and Fire fighting 2004
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
Windows & Office tools
Operating systems, Networking & Hardware
windows Vista/ xp
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
communication and interpersonal skills
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]
There are 4 major achievements with which I am very proud they are:
1) The feeding of a multi-national and multi- cultural clientele at the Edinburgh Tattoo for 3 years running, getting to know different styles and customs whilst producing 1000- 1500 meals a day.
2) The feeding of various members of our Royal family including Prince Charles and Princess Anne also feeding royalty from other countries in the Middle East. I have also catered for politicians and President Reagan of America.
3) Doing the refurbishment at QVC in London where I took on the project as Project Manager setting up contracts, staff matrix’s, planning, training, sourcing of suppliers, menu planning, interviewing and much more seeing the project through to completion even without a Operations Manager.
4) Going offshore to Kazakhstan and learning a complete new way of running a unit catering for massively different nationalities and catering needs. Also moving to Azerbyjan and continuing to learn and to Train Locals. Also learning Local Customs and Language. Learning about the working of the Oil & Gas Industry from Professionals building up a lot of contacts along the way