CV Wellsite Drilling Engineer / Night Toolpusher for Oil and Gas Operator in northern Iraq
Wellsite Drilling Engineer / Night Toolpusher for Oil and Gas Operator in northern Iraq
Resume built for oil and gas job opportunities by a jobseeker with experience in Wellsite Drilling Engineer / Night Toolpusher for Oil and Gas Operator in northern Iraq - would you like to offer this candidate a job/contract employment?
Bachelors in engineering Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: Iraq Present Location: iraq, kirkuk Relocation: Iraq
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
Self motivated graduate Petroleum Engineer with six years experience, currently working as Wellsite Drilling Engineer for Oil and Gas Operator in northern Iraq, Good communication skills, the ability to work hard and efficiently with people from various discipline
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
Supporting the Drilling Supervisors with well site drilling engineering and actively involved in the day to day running of the following activities:
• Involved in drilling wells (TT4, 5,6,7,8,9,10 and KC1) to-/+ 2500m depth with total losses through four production zones and repeated oil kicks.
• Worked along with different service companies involving in their function such as Driller, Mud Engineering (WBM and make the daily tests), Cementing, and Rig less well testing such as stimulation and acidizing.
• Carried out surface testing and multi shot survey.
• Involved in coring jobs for (TT5,6,7,8 and TT9) cutting 18m and 24m core using 4in inner barrel(Aluminum) and 7in outer barrel.
• Preparing and monitoring the daily drilling, well testing, completion and well costs reports.
• Working as trainee night supervisor on Discover1 TDS rig on TT10.
• Working as Night TP with WDI Rig 842 TDS EDS.
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
Petroleum Engineering, University Of Baghdad, Iraq
Final Year Project: Horizontal Drilling
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
• Computer Application, Maintenance and Programming Diploma (Koya Institute)
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
• Fluent written and spoken Kurdish, Arabic, English, languages; some Turkish
• Full and clean driving license
• Valid Iraqi passport
• Free from military service
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]
Marital status: Married, one child
Health condition: excellent