CV Instrument Engineer on offshore rigs like jackup, semi submersible and drill ship in Vizag Offshore
Instrument Engineer on offshore rigs like jackup, semi submersible and drill ship in Vizag Offshore
Resume built for oil and gas job opportunities by a jobseeker with experience in Instrument Engineer on offshore rigs like jackup, semi submersible and drill ship in Vizag Offshore - would you like to offer this candidate a job/contract employment?
CV/Resume ID no.:
106444 Last Updated:
Saturday, January 30, 2010
Location (Residence): TUTICORIN, India Citizenship:India
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation:
Bachelors in INSTRUMENTATION AND CONTROL Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: India Present Location: INDIA, TUTICORIN Relocation: Anywhere (International)
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
I am interested to apply CV in your company, I hope this CV takes your consideration and I will be a waiting to hear your replay.
Summary of CV:
- Diploma in Electrical and Electronics
- B.E Instrumentation and control
- Excellent Skills and good knowledge in sensor Installation, calibration and monitoring
- One Years Experience in Mudlogging services (OFI(I)Ltd)
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
1. Working as a Service Engineer in Oil Field Instrumentation (India) Ltd, Mumbai, INDIA from Aug 2008 onwards.
2. Experienced in Land rigs, Offshore rigs like jackup, Semi submersible and Drill ship in Vizag offshore.
Installing the Rig sensors, Pit sensors, Gas sensors and Flow line sensor.
Calibrating the Depth, Stand pipe pressure, Torque, RPM, Hook Load, Heave sensors in offshore and land rigs.
Gas Chromatography & Total hydrocarbon Analyser:
Calibrating the GC and THA by using Low (2%), Medium (10.5%), High (99.9%) of Methane and Mixture gas of hydrocarbons.
Maintenance & Comissioning:
Hands on experience in commissioning, Trouble shooting, Rig up, Preventive and Corrective maintenance.
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
1. Bachelor of Engineering in Instrumentation and Control
2. Diploma in Electrical and Electronics
3. Inplant Training in Tuticorin Thermal Power Station
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
2. Packages: MS Office
3. Operating System: MS DOS, Windows 98,XP
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
Project in Diploma Versatile Digital Thermometer
Project in Engineering Embedded based real time driver with (TCP/IP)
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]