Resume built for oil and gas job opportunities by a jobseeker with experience in Automation Engineer DCS (Honeywell Experion, TPS), ESD (FSC, Safety Manager, Triconex) & SCADA - would you like to offer this candidate a job/contract employment?
Bachelors in Communication & electronics Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: Saudi Arabia Present Location: Saudi Arabia, Khafji Relocation: Anywhere (International)
Commissioning (+ Pre-)
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
Work for more than 10 years in the oil & gas field, have an excellent hands on experience in control systems (DCS,PLC,ESD) & field instruments, engineering, commissioning, startup & troubleshooting.
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
Jan 2009 – Present Saudi Aramco (KJO) Saudi Arabia
• Responsible for day to day maintenance activities for all control systems including but not limited to DCS (Honeywell Experion, TPS), ESD (FSC, Safety Manager, Triconex) & SCADA systems.
• Carry out system troubleshooting & fault finding techniques to ensure safe and reliable operation for the whole plant.
• Perform preventative & corrective maintenance strategies for the control systems equipments.
• Provide guidance and direction to automation junior team members.
Mar 2005 – Dec 2008 Honeywell Middle East for Process Solutions Saudi Arabia
• Lead the project team to ensure carry out all Distributed Control System (Honeywell TPS, Experion) and Emergency Shutdown System (FSC, Safety Manager, Triconex) engineering, design, commissioning, startup & troubleshooting.
• Develop & maintain the project execution plan including schedule, resource needs, & risk mitigations.
• Conduct customer meetings to assure the project stays on task with customer deliverables & HME responsibilities.
• Responsible for providing support for SE&SP, Parts Management Preventive & Corrective Maintenance contracts.
• Carry out site surveys, system troubleshooting and analysis, system hardware and software fault diagnosis.
• Co-ordinate with Project Sales to provide data for installed base.
Aug 2004 – Mar 2005 Invensys for Engineering & Services Cairo, Egypt
• Application Design for Triconex Emergency Shutdown System using both MSW & Titration.
• Building function blocks, sequence of Events & FIFO logic.
• Configuring & establish communication between ESD & other systems using Modbus /OPC communications protocols.
• ESD System Installation, Testing, Commissioning, Startup & Troubleshooting.
Apr 2000 – Aug 2004 Alexandria National Refining & Petrochemicals Co Egypt
Instrumentation & Control Engineer
• Responsible for smooth and safe operation for all Field instruments, DCS System (ABB Elsage Bailey Symphony) and ESD System (Triconex & Siemens) for the whole complex.
• Work closely with Operation Division personnel in order to ensure understanding of problems and solutions to the DCS and PLC associated Instrument Systems.
• Work since the construction phase.
• Participate in the pre commissioning, Commissioning & Startup phases for the whole complex with Technip Italy as main contractor & UOP as Licensor.
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
Sep 1993 – Jun 1998 Faculty of Engineering, Alexandria University Egypt
Bachelor of Science from the department of Electrical Engineering (Communications & Electrophyscis section)
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
• Operating Systems : Unix, MS Windows Server, Windows XP
• Applications: MS Office, Display builder, HMI web display builder, Configuration Studio, Tristation1131,MSW, TDC 3000, Experion R2xx, Experion R3xx,ABB Composer, DMCPlus, SAP.
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
- work under pressure
- willing to learn know technology
- work in harmony as a team
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]
• Nationality: Egyptian
• Current Location: Saudi Arabia
• Current position: Automation Engineer
• Company: Saudi Aramco ( AL - Khafji Joint Operations)