CV Electrical Technicain SPIE Oil & Gas Qatar oil and petrochemical projects
Electrical Technicain SPIE Oil & Gas Qatar oil and petrochemical projects
Resume built for oil and gas job opportunities by a jobseeker with experience in Electrical Technicain SPIE Oil & Gas Qatar oil and petrochemical projects - would you like to offer this candidate a job/contract employment?
CV/Resume ID no.:
106574 Last Updated:
Tuesday, September 14, 2010
Location (Residence): RASLAFFAN INDUSTRIAL CITY, Qatar Citizenship:Nepal
Hindi, English United Kingdom
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation:
Bachelors in BACHELOR OF ARTS Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: Bahrain, Hong Kong, Japan, Korea, Dem. Rep., Korea, (South), Kuwait, Lebanon, Oman, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates Present Location: QATAR , RASLAFFAN INDUSTRIAL Relocation: Anywhere (International)
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
To be parts of an organization where I can have the opportunity to demonstrate my skills apply my knowledge, experiences and be able to makes significant contributions to the continued success of the company. Continuously challenge my knowledge to my horizon technically.
• Common Cooling Water plant –pump station up to 7050 kw pump motor
• Variable Speed Drive system – 7.8 mva panel, 3.1 to 3.14 KV Motor side
• GIS Switchgear up to 220 kv – SF6 breakers
• Chlorination Plant – Electrolyzer, Rectifiers, Dosing pump
• Cranes – EOT, Gantry, Semi Gantry, Mono Rail etc.
• LLCC- UPS, MOV, HVAC, Batteries, Communication, Emergency Lighting etc.
• Fire Water System - 760 kW pump motor, jockey pump etc.
• Cathodic protection system – Cathodic Transformers Rectifier
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
I HAVE Experience Details 5 years in …OIL AND GAS, PETROCHEMICAL
SPIE OIL & GAS
Since March 6
2005 to present
1999 July to 2003
Common Sea Water
Ras laffan Industrial City
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
Qualification : DIPLOMA IN ELECTRICAL
From Comtronics Technical Engineering Institute.
University : BACHELOR OF ARTS from TRIBHUWAN
UNIVERSITY, NEPAL, KATHMANDU.
• Permit to Work System and safety Induction Training.
• Log out and Tag out
• Basic course of Hazardous areas Zone’s classification and Equipments
• Basic course of Fire Fighting , Breathing apparatus, Personal Protective Equipments and Risk assessment awareness
• Confined space entry
• Method statement and job safety analysis
• Incident investigation and reporting.
• ABB ACS 6000 operation &Maintenance Training.
• Electrical Safety Training.
• Basic Control Instruments Training
• Vibration Analysis Introduction Training.
• Emergency Diesel Engine
• UPS System
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
• MS office (Word, Excel, Power point, Internet & Outlook
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
HVAC, INSTRUMENTATION MECHANICAL etc.
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]