Location (Residence): coimbatore, India Citizenship:India
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation:
Bachelors in mechanical engineering Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: European Union, UK (in particular), United States, Brazil, Canada, Finland, France, French Guiana, French Polynesia, Germany, Greenland, Hong Kong, Hungary, Iceland, India, Indonesia, Italy, Japan, Nepal, Netherlands, New Caledonia, New Zealand, Qatar, Singapore, Slovakia, Slovenia Present Location: india, coimbatore Relocation: Anywhere (International)
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
I am willing to express my interest for the post of Mechanical Engineer or marine engineering. I feel my academic credentials will make me a desirable candidature for the company.
I enclose herewith my Resume for your kind perusal. I hope you will find the above in order and look forward for your favorable reply.
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
• Undergone implant training in ARUN POLYBAGS INDUSTRY-POLLACHI for 22 days.
• Undergone implant training in UNIVERSAL NDT SYSTEMS-COIMBATORE for 15 days.
• Undergone implant training in COIMBATORE INDUSTRIAL RADIOGRAPHERS
- COIMBATORE for 10 days.
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
• AutoCAD 2001.
• Iron CAD
• Basics in C, JAVA
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
• Excellent communication skills.
• Positive attitude.
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]
• Active member on INDIAN INSTITUTE OF PRODUCTION TECHNOLOGY.
• Presented a paper on “STUDY OF COMPOSITE LAMINATES AND ITS APPLICATIONS” at Erode sengunthar engineering
• Attended one day workshop on “REMOTE SESNING AND DIGITAL IMAGE PROCESSING” by ISRO.
• Active “EXCUTIVE MEMBER” in our mechanical engineering.
• Active “STUDENT MEMBER” in Indian society of mechanical engineers.
• Active member in Leo club.