CV Trainee Instrumentation Engineer Punjab State Board of Technical Education & Industrial Training
Trainee Instrumentation Engineer Punjab State Board of Technical Education & Industrial Training
Resume built for oil and gas job opportunities by a jobseeker with experience in Trainee Instrumentation Engineer Punjab State Board of Technical Education & Industrial Training - would you like to offer this candidate a job/contract employment?
Location (Residence): bathinda, India Citizenship:India
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation:
Bachelors in Electronics & Instrumentation Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: European Union, India, Singapore Present Location: India, bathinda Relocation: Anywhere (International)
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
To work with the professionally managed company with hardworking and ambitious approach in order to provide efficiency and productivity.
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
• Currently doing job in Hofincons Pvt Ltd. on site of Lenovo India in Baddi, as Access control coordinator.
• One month job in Jasch Ind. Pvt Ltd, Sonepat as service engineer on contract basis.
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
2004-2007 G.T.B.K.I.E.T. (Chhapianwali), Malout
B.Tech. in Electronics and Instrumentation engineering with distinction from Guru Teg Bahadur Khalsa Institute of Engineering and Technology (G.T.B.K.I.E.T) Malout. Punjab affiliated to Punjab Technical University Jallandhar.
Secured 64.85% marks.
2001-2004 Govt. Polytechnic, Bathinda
Diploma in Control & Instrumentation Engineering from Govt. Polytechnic, Bathinda Punjab, affiliated to Punjab State Board of Technical Education & Industrial Training Chandigarh.
Secured 61.03% marks.
2000-2001 M.H.R. Sr. Sec. School, Bathinda
Passed secondary in 2001 with 63.00marks.
One month job in Jasch Ind. Pvt Ltd, Sonepat as Service Engineer on contract basis.
Six Months training experience at Satia Paper Mills Muktsar.
Two months training experience at GNA Udyog Pvt. Ltd. Bundalla, Goraya Punjab.
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
Operating system:- Windows and Internet
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
Knowledge of PLC, Lab View.
Knowledge of all Instrumentation and all sensors which is gives signal 4-20V or 0 to 10 mV.
• Installation & commissioning of Level control loop of a closed tank.
• Cascade, 3-Element , Ratio control, Multiloop control
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]