CV Inventory Assistant, Al Faisal Rashid Group-Nasser Sports Center H.O Ardiya Kuwait Gulf area
Inventory Assistant, Al Faisal Rashid Group-Nasser Sports Center H.O Ardiya Kuwait Gulf area
Resume built for oil and gas job opportunities by a jobseeker with experience in Inventory Assistant, Al Faisal Rashid Group-Nasser Sports Center H.O Ardiya Kuwait Gulf area - would you like to offer this candidate a job/contract employment?
Bachelors in arts humanities group Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: UK (in particular) Present Location: kuwait, salmiya Relocation: United States, New Zealand, Kazakhstan, United States
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
Career Objective: I would like to work in the challenging environment, which stimulates the person's growth. In pursuit of this endeavor would like to gain valuable experience across all functional areas, which would enable me to contribute meaningfully to the organization.
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
Working Experience & Job Responsibilities:
Jan2009-Till Now: Al Faisal Rashid Group-Nasser Sports Center H.O Ardiya
Joined as Inventory Assistant.
• Entering Performa Invoice
• Making Barcode
• Entering Cost Sheet
• Making Purchase Order
• Generating monthly repots
• Receiving stocks
• Putting voucher for local purchase goods for 46 stores.
• Handling foreign receiving & putting voucher for goods from foreign countries.
April 2008 – Oct 2008: Started as a sales coordinator in ladies fashion an now in-charge of Clarks kids shoes section in Jashanmall Co.
• Receiving stock
• Making IBT
• Taking part in stock take
• Handling cash
• Retail pro friendly
April 2007 – May2008: Worked as a customer sales assistant in Jawad business group in fashion store Camaieu & Origem
• Interacting with customers
• Making daily reports & banking.
• Polling & sending reports at closing.
• Receiving stock an displaying in time.
• Handling performance diary.
Feb2003-Nov2004: worked with ICICI BANK Ltd as an office assistant in collection department.
• Interacting with people coming to enquire about their loan status.
• Maintaining of files.
• Calling to our customer's an receiving of telephone calls.
• Data entry.
Sept2002-Dec2002: Worked as Computer Lab Attendant plus Office assistant in Polytechnic College
• Typing Official letters
• Taking care of Computer Lab
• Attending students when Lecturer is not in lab
• Examination attendant
Oct1999-Aug2002: Worked with The Country Club (I) Ltd (largest club chain of India) as Senior Marketing Executive.
• Corporate Sales
• Direct Sales
• After sales service
• Redressal of member grievances
• Adhering to quality norms for member
• Handling costumer queries
May1998-Sept1999: Worked as front office manager in Mahima Telecom Pvt Ltd.
• Process Owner for complaint management
• Taking incoming calls
• To insure that all written communication & complaints are resolved within specified time frame
• Tele calling
• Interaction with the costumers
• Responsible for stocktaking
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
Qualification: Graduate in arts stream from Punjabi University Patiala, Punjab (India)
Having good knowledge of computer as per of office work. I am familiar with Windows, M. S. Office and Internet with good typing
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]