CV Petty Officer Radar Plotter I -Indian Navy experienced as Seaman offshore worker
Petty Officer Radar Plotter I -Indian Navy experienced as Seaman offshore worker
Resume built for oil and gas job opportunities by a jobseeker with experience in Petty Officer Radar Plotter I -Indian Navy experienced as Seaman offshore worker - would you like to offer this candidate a job/contract employment?
Location (Residence): baberu, India Citizenship:India
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation:
Bachelors in Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: India Present Location: India, Mumbai Relocation: China, Bahrain
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
Seeking a challenging career in an organisation with good growth prospects wherein I can impart my experience and skills for the growth of the Company and maintain a serene, disciplined and harmonious atmosphere among the management
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
15 Years of experience in various fields and responsibilities viz Seamanship, Boat
Power Boats Routine Maintenance of Out Board Machines Physical Training instructor, Nuclear Biological Chemical Defence and Damage Control including Fire Fighting, Security and Vigilance, Section-in-charge and mustering of stores on board various ship and establishment ,controlling and manipulating the ships staff, Supervision and inspection.
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
SSC from Uttar Pradesh Education Board Allahabad.
HSC from Uttar Pradesh Education Board Allahabad.
Graduation from Bundelkhand University Jhansi.
Equivalent to Graduation from Min. of Defence vide GOI IHQ (MOD) Navy.
Retail Management from Indian Institute of job oriented training (Andheri)
Diploma in Security & Banking from Hyderabad.
Computer Application from Creative Computer Thane (Maharastra)
Advanced Fire Fighting from Naval Maritime Academy, Mumbai
Medical First aid from Naval Maritime Academy, Mumbai
Personnel Safety and Social responsibility from Naval Maritime Academy, Mumbai
18 month (Thrice 6 Month each) professional course in Navigation & Direction and Radar operations from ND School Kochi, Kerala.
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
Working Experience on Windows, MS office, Power Point Presentations, Internet and E-mail
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
• Maintaining of all operations attendance.
• Labour Management.
• Infra structure development planning & setting up.
• Office and stores management.
• Maintain trustworthy liaison with government and civil department.
• Training and Development of new employees for better performance.
• Motivate all subordinates for better performance.
• Play key role between higher authorities and subordinates.
• Maintain Good and Healthy atmosphere in the organisation.
• Operation of various types of Navigational, surface and air warning radars.
• Various Navigational aids/systems and instruments uses.
• Various astrological and metrological instruments and calculating various forecasting data.
• Operating of various communication nets.
• Front line supervisor of helmsmen, underway bridge procedures and seamanship evaluation at sea.
• Major Fire Fighting experience
• Knowledge/ application of a wide range of portable and fixed fire & safety equipments.
• Responsible for Organization Computers Network
• Working Experience on Windows, MS office, Power Point Presentations, Stage
• Internet and E-mail
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]