CV Research Assistant King Fahd University of Petroleum & Minerals Saudi Arabia
Research Assistant King Fahd University of Petroleum & Minerals Saudi Arabia
Resume built for oil and gas job opportunities by a jobseeker with experience in Research Assistant King Fahd University of Petroleum & Minerals Saudi Arabia - would you like to offer this candidate a job/contract employment?
Location (Residence): dammam, Saudi Arabia Citizenship:India
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation:
Masters in telecomunication engineering Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: Saudi Arabia Present Location: ksa, dammam Relocation: Saudi Arabia
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
Highly motivated, creative and hard worker with experience in various fields of Electronics and Communication Engineering. Excellent teamwork and project management skills. Seeking a challenging engineering position which offers extensive contact with the latest technological innovations and skill growth.
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
1. Organization : King Fahd University of Petroleum & Minerals
Year : February 2007 to January 2010
Role : Research Assistant
Lab instructor for 2 level courses, Assisting the Faculty members of Electrical Department in research work and teaching, worked on research projects, testing and validation of reports submitted by undergraduate students, grading for various undergraduate courses and assisted in designing lab manuals for Electronics and Communications courses. Designed senior level projects in communication systems, assisted students in understanding various electronic circuits.
2. Organization : SONY India Limited
Year : Aug 2006 to Dec 2006
Role : Technical Support Engineer
• Provide onsite and in house technical support and after sales support.
• Secured customers interests in sale and support of products.
• Facilitated new business by exemplifying industry knowledge, persuasive speaking and exceptional follow-through.
3. Organization : Future Tech Instruments
Year : Jan 2006 to June 2006
Role : Electronics Engineer
• Troubleshoot, repair, maintain and inspect electronic instruments and trainer systems.
• Worked involved on field and in house troubleshooting of communication equipments like signal generators, oscillators, amplifiers, modulators, etc.
• Providing customers with technical product support and evaluating their project needs and specifications.
• Win over business from competition by demonstrating keen product expertise and by providing superior service.
• Maintain the quality standards of the products set by the company. Keep abreast of changes in the industry.
4. Organization : Hi- Point College Of Engineering & Technology
Year : August 2005 to December 2005
Role : Lecturer
Responsible for teaching and lab instruction for 2 and 3 level engineering courses
Linear Integrated Circuit applications and Digital System Design.
5. Also worked as System Engineer on Alcatel 4400 PBX in Telecom Department of a reputed company for 5 months.
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
“Master Of Science” (M.S.) in “ELECTRICAL ENGINEERING” from King Fahd University of Petroleum and Minerals.
“Bachelor of Engineering” (B.E.) in “ELECTRONIC & COMMUNICATION ENGINEERING” with Distinction from Osmania University.
“Diploma in Electronics & Communication Engineering” (D.E.C.E) with Distinction from State Board of Technical Education & Training.
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
Operating Systems : MSDOS, Win95/98/NT/2000/XP, UNIX
ERP : SAP R/3, ABAP/4.6c
Languages : C, PL/SQL
RDBMS : Oracle 9i
Packages : MS Office, Matlab, VISIO
Diploma in Computer Hardware & Networking.
Certificate course in PLC programming and applications from ATI, Hyderabad.
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
A position in an organization seeking hard work and a combination of technical and leadership skills.
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]
Status : Unmarried
Languages : Urdu (Native), English and working knowledge of Arabic
License : Saudi driving license