CV AutoCad Draughtsman in Offshore Design Department Mumbai India Sharp Surveys Ltd Mahindra & Mahindra
AutoCad Draughtsman in Offshore Design Department Mumbai India Sharp Surveys Ltd Mahindra & Mahindra
Resume built for oil and gas job opportunities by a jobseeker with experience in AutoCad Draughtsman in Offshore Design Department Mumbai India Sharp Surveys Ltd Mahindra & Mahindra - would you like to offer this candidate a job/contract employment?
Location (Residence): mumbai, India Citizenship:India
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation:
Vocational in mech draughtsman Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: India Present Location: india, mumbai Relocation: India
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
To prove myself in any Engineering services by learning creating ideas and contributing organizational towards profitability.
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
Professional Experiences :
1) Worked in Mahindra & Mahindra Ltd. As a mech Draughtsman in manufacturing engineering Department. (One year Trainee)
Period : From Nov 2004 to Oct 2005.
Nature of duties.
• Drafting over all plant layout.
• Drafting assembly lines layout.
• Designing trolleys as per shop requirement.
2) Worked in Sharp Surveys (P) Ltd. (Non destructive testing) As a Cad operator Mumbai, India.
Period : From Nov 2005 to Sept 2007.
Nature of duties.
• Reporting of ultrasonic thickness gauging of Rig structures, offshore oil Rigs and platform structure as per the requirement of Reviewing agencies like ABS, IRS, BV, DNV, GL etc. for various clients like sedco forex, ongcl, aban offshore, godrej & boyce mfg ltd, carlton engineering. Works, dolphin offshore ltd, Western India shipyard, Zindal Shipping div.) and ship management etc.
Offshore Experience : (From Sharp surveys ( P ) Ltd.
Worked on Transocean Rigs for 72 days. (Trident-2 , Trident-12 & Randolph yost ) As a Auto-cad Draughtsman to prepare report in Auto cad of Ultrasonic thickness gauging , magnetic particle inspection – Inspected by NDT Engineers.
3) Worked in Victory Genset Pvt Ltd. As a AutoCad Draughtsman in Design Department. (OEM of Escorts engine & manufacture of panels, supplier of other make Diesel generating set.(Andheri Mumbai, All India head office)
Period : From Sept 2007 to till this date.
Nature of duties.
Reporting to manager projects & panel design section is responsible for design of turnkey projects like : single line diagram, G.A Diagram of AMF Panels, local isolation panel, distribution panel, cable tray & root drawing , fuel tank , earthing system drawing, Exhaust line support drawing etc.
Chennai Site Experience : From Victory Genset Pvt Ltd.
Job execution of 3 x 750 KVA Diesel generator sets installation & commissioning with technicians including loading unloading with Amf panels earthing , cabing work foundation plan & location As per drawing at Chennai State Bank Of India LHO Site, Nungambakkam.
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
Technical Qualification :
• Diploma in Mech. Draughtsman trade in year of August 2002
To july 2004. (National trade certificate provisional by Govt. of maharashtra) from Shardashram technical institute. Dadar
• Passed NCVT Exam from related instruction classes from BT & RI Center of industrial training institute Mumbai-400011. in the year of 2005.
Secondary School Certificate :
• Name of School:Smt surajba vidya mandir. (Eng. Medium)
• Year of passing :March 2002.