Resume built for oil and gas job opportunities by a jobseeker with experience in Seismic observer / Electronics technician GSC Westerngeco Algeria ENAGEO NAGECO Libya - would you like to offer this candidate a job/contract employment?
Arabic Algeria Other:
French Standard, English
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation:
Bachelors in electronics Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: European Union, Algeria, France, Libyan Arab Jama., Morocco, Tunisia Present Location: algeria, bejaia Relocation: Anywhere (International)
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
I am looking for a position as an observer within your organization. Presently I am working as a seismic observer with domestic and foreign companies.
Herewith my detailed CV for review and consideration, I have almost eight(8) years experience in data land recording and maintenance on oil gas companies. During my career as an electronic engineer (Observer & S/Observer), I have been involved in all phases of recording and worked in wide range of data recording namely: OYO (170; 160; SX 1125), I/O system II, I/O System Four; Sercel 408CMXL, Sercel 388, Sercel428 and QLand. Also more than four years on other position in electronics .
With my background and experience I would have not trouble to be familiar with any recording system; and maintenance equipment used by your company, I have always considered team and dissipation to be particular personnel strength and value the importance of meeting turn-around requirements, if you would like any further information's about my qualifications I should be able to provide this without any hesitation.
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
• Observer within a seismic crew in Algeria at ENAGEO (National Firm of Geophysics). I've worked in reflection Laboratory input/output system II and Sercel 408, 388, 428. Familiar with GPS navigation and installation radio (GM 300, SPECTRA VERTEX ... etc).(5 years experience).Start from 2003 to 31/ 01/2007.
I have also a strong experience in refraction LABO-OYO GEOSPACE (Mseis 160, 170, SX1125).
I am familiar with MONT SOPRIS Instrument (GEOTRAD) and ROBERTSON GEOLOGING instruments for wire line logging data.
• S/Observer within a seismic crew at NAGECO (LIBYA) I have worked with sercel 408 and (11 months experience).Start from O1/02/2007 to 30/11/2007.
• S/Observer within a seismic crew at global geophysical (Algeria) I’ve worked with sercel 408.Start from 01/01/2008 to 13/03/2008.
• Chief Observer within seismic crew at GSC (JORDAN). Start from 1st April 2008 to 31/12/2008
• Chief Observer within seismic crew at Westerngeco (Algeria). Start from 1st January 2009 until April 2009.
• As operator and maintenance of refining and vegetable oil conditioning machines (CEVITAL / S.P.A.) Also Freelance working in radio maintenance, television sets and other electronic devices. (5years experience).
• S/Observer within a seismic crew at ENAGEO (Algeria) I’ve worked with sercel 428 used sleep sweep HPVA acquisition. Start from December 2009 until now.
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
- Baccalaureate in electronic, (Bejaia, Algeria) 1989, Language of instruction: French.
- DEUA (diplôme des études universitaires appliquées) University of TIZI-OUZOU Algeria 1996 Language of instruction : French.
Continuing education and training
- Certificate of seismic Sercel laboratory Nantes (France)
- Certificate of geophysics
- Training of seismic I/O system II
- Training of seismic Q land
- Training of informatics
- A strong commitment to HSE.
- Strong management skills.
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
Good computer skills
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
Good in English, French and Arabic
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]
Available to discuss an electronic position, seeking for a company, which provides a stability and career advancement opportunity