CV Commissioning Instrument Supervisor Yemen LNG Oil & Gas Plants Malaysia, Iran, Qatar and Yemen
Commissioning Instrument Supervisor Yemen LNG Oil & Gas Plants Malaysia, Iran, Qatar and Yemen
Resume built for oil and gas job opportunities by a jobseeker with experience in Commissioning Instrument Supervisor Yemen LNG Oil & Gas Plants Malaysia, Iran, Qatar and Yemen - would you like to offer this candidate a job/contract employment?
Location (Residence): Metturdam, India Citizenship:India
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation:
High School in Acoundancy Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: United Arab Emirates Present Location: Yemen, Balkaf Relocation: United Arab Emirates
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF INSTRUMENT SPECIALIST
Being given to understand that there are vacancies for the above post, in your reputed Organization, I wish to apply for the same.
Presently working as “COMM. INSTRUMENT SPECIALIST” YLNG, YEMEN LNG Project. From Sep 2009 till date 2010, as an instrument tech. I have considerable 22 years experience in, Oil & Gas plants, I have extensive experience in Commissioning and maintaining all type of Analyzer, Field Instruments, Distributed Control Systems, P.L.C., Emergency Shutdown Systems and Fire & Gas Equipments also have good experience.
I am confident that the experience gained over period of 22 years in Oil & Gas Plant Malaysia, Iran, Qatar and Yemen will certainly be suitable for you. My Bio-data for you kind perusal & consideration. If given a chance, I assure you of discharging my duties at the entire satisfaction of my superiors.
Looking forward for a favorable reply.
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
1. PRESENTLY WORKING AS “COMM. INSTRUMENT TECHNICIAN” YLNG ,YEMEN LNG PROJECT.
2. HYUNDAI ENGINEERING & CONSTRUCTION CO. LTD.,QATAR PEARL GTL –LPU (C5 )PROJECT ( 12 MONTHS AUG 2008 TO AUG 2009 ) AS “INSTRUMENT ENGINEER”
3. TRIUMPH PETROGAS FZCO AT SOUTH PAR GAS COMPANY PHASE 4 & 5, IRAN THROUGH ENI IRAN B.V. (18 MONTHS FROM OCT2005 TO MAR 2007 ). INSTRUMENT ANALYZER SPECIALIST
4. HYUNDAI ENGINEERING & CONSTRUCTION CO. LTD., ENI GROUP, SOUTH PARS FIELD GAS DEVELOPMENT PROJECT, PHASES 4 & 5, IRAN (22 MONTHS, FROM AUG 2003 TO JUNE, 2005) AS INSTRUMENT FOREMAN.
5. HYUNDAI ENGINEERING & CONSTRUCTION CO. LTD., TOTAL SOUTH PARS FIELD DEVELOPMENT PASES 2 & 3, IRAN (18 MONTHS FROM FEB 2001 TO OCT, 2002) AS INSTRUMENT TECHNICIAN
6. MANJAMAS TIMUR SDN. BHD., DAELIM CONSTRUCTION CO. LTD., GPP 5 & 6, MALAYSIA (20 MONTHS, FROM OCT., 1997 TO MAY, 1999) AS INSTRUMENT TECHNICIAN
7. TETRACON ENGINEERING SDN. BHD. FOSTER WHEELER (M) SDN BHD., MALAYSIA (6 MONTHS, FROM MAY, 1999 TO OCTOBER, 1999) AS QC SUPERVISOR.
ENGINEERING CONSTRUCTION CORPORATION LTD., INDIA, THERMAL POWER PROJECTS, CHEMICAL PLANTS, PETROCHEMICALS, DESALINATION PLANT AND FERTILIZER PLANTS (13 YEARS, FROM SEP., 1983 TO APRIL, 1987) AS INSTRUMENT TECHNICIAN.
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
EDUCATION QUALIFICATION DIPLOMA IN ELECTRONICS & INSTRUMENTATION
TECHNICAL QUALIFICATION INDUSTRIAL TRAINING INSTITUTE (I.T.I)
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
MS-EXCEL,MS-WORD,MS-LOTUS AND (WINDOWS)
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
Shell oil and gas company 9 safety training certificate available
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]