CV Safety Officer / Workshop Supervisor worked in Middle East Saudi Arabia, UAE and Qatar and in India
Safety Officer / Workshop Supervisor worked in Middle East Saudi Arabia, UAE and Qatar and in India
Resume built for oil and gas job opportunities by a jobseeker with experience in Safety Officer / Workshop Supervisor worked in Middle East Saudi Arabia, UAE and Qatar and in India - would you like to offer this candidate a job/contract employment?
Location (Residence): KOLLAM , India Citizenship:India
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation:
Vocational in HSE Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: India Present Location: INDIA, KOLLAM Relocation: Anywhere (International)
Health & Safety
Health & Safety
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
I am having an overall experience of 14 years which covers up 7 years in Middle East such as Saudi Arabia, UAE and Qatar. During this period I have worked as a Safety Officer and as Supervisor too.
I am proud that I was able serve several good companies through these years which includes MNC like BAUER INTERNATIONAL
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
1. Worked as a HSE Officer in Al Falah Readymix LLC, Abudhabi from 15th October 2008 to 28th October 2009. During this period worked under the project, SCADIA(Supervision committee of Abudhabi International Airport Development Authority),ALDAR,MASDAR, PARSON,JACOBS,NSCC & AL HABTOOR.
2. Worked as a Safety Officer/Workshop Supervisor in BAUER INTERNATIONAL GmbH in their Qatar and UAE branch from July 2004 to February 2008.
3. Worked as a Workshop Supervisor in Aahrab EST; Saudi Arabia from March 1993 to April 1995.
4. Worked as a Charge Hand in Lalas Construction Company; India from March 1988 to March 1993.
5. Worked as a Mechanical Engineering Apprentice in Rehabilitation and Plantation LTD; Kerala State, India from February 1987 to February 1988.
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
1. Successfully completed 30 hours OSHA training in general industry safety and health
2. Safety Officer training certificate from Advanced Technical Services; Doha, Qatar, A member of National Safety Council USA.
3. Diploma in Mechanical Engineering with First Class from State Board of Technical Education; Kerala, India.
4. Fire fighting Training from GTSC, Abudhabi.
5. Junior Technical School Leaving Certificate (Machine Shop i.e. Turning)
with First Class from State Board of Technical Education; Kerala, India.
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
• Risk Assessment.
Emergency evacuation planning.
Site safety inspections.
Co-ordination with medical team.
Direct Supervision on permit to Hot Work, Heavy Lifting, Crane Operation, etc.
Safety trainings and awareness programmed for all levels.
Contacting Site Safety Audits and Checking of all equipments safety.
Monitoring safety performance of site activities.
Electrical safety, fall protection safety.
Monthly Safety Audits.
Issue of Safety Tools and PPEs appropriately.
Safety of manpower and equipments.
Proper House Keeping.
Conduct Safety Meetings on monthly basis.
Implementation and Inspection of Environmental Standards.
Regular Reporting on the basis of daily, weekly and monthly.
Safety of Excavation and Trenching.
Other works done
Supervising the fabrication section which making and repairing the drilling tools for the BAUER drilling rig and accessories, storage tanks for diesel, petrol and water.
Checking of periodical services and maintenance of BAUER drilling rig, Hitachi cranes, pumps, welding machines and generators
Preparing the weekly cost report of workshop.
Submitting daily report and cash statements to workshop manager.
Local purchasing of materials for workshop site and employees camp.
Estimation and costing of fabricated products.
Supervised the construction and erection works of kerala’s biggest water treatment plant in Trivandrum district.
Participation of the trial run operations of plant for a period of one year.
Studied and got practical experience in Latex centrifuging plant, the biggest supplier of concentrated latex in India. The plant is using Alfa-Laval machine made in Sweeden and worked as shift-in-charge in production section in the same plant.
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]
• Holder of valid driving license of Qatar and India.
• Safety Training on Work at Heights from Aldar, Yas Island.
• Safety Training on Lifting Operations from Aldar, Yas Island.
• Safety Training On Excavation work From Aldar, Yas Island