CV Male Staff Nurse CCC Qatar Gopala Gowda Shanthaveri Memorial Hospital Mysore India
Male Staff Nurse CCC Qatar Gopala Gowda Shanthaveri Memorial Hospital Mysore India
Resume built for oil and gas job opportunities by a jobseeker with experience in Male Staff Nurse CCC Qatar Gopala Gowda Shanthaveri Memorial Hospital Mysore India - would you like to offer this candidate a job/contract employment?
Location (Residence): kannur, United Arab Emirates Citizenship:India
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation:
High School in english Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: Qatar Present Location: india, kannur Relocation: United Arab Emirates
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
Subject: Application for the post of Staff Nurse
Respected Sir / Madam,
Most respectfully with humble submission I would like to inform you that I have completed my General Nursing Course including Midwifery, during the year 2002 – 2005 from School Of Nursing, Gopala Gowda Shanthaveri Memorial Hospital, Mysore. I would like to apply for the above post in your prestigious Hospital. I hope that you will consider my application and give me an opportunity to render best of my service to your hospital.
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
Total Years of Experience 4-5 years .
1. Gopala Gowda Shanthaveri Memorial Hospital, Mysore, India
Worked as a Male Nurse in Medical intensive Care Unit, Surgical Intensive Care Unit and Intensive Coronary Care Unit ,Emergency and Casuality since oct 1st 2009 to till date.
1. The Apollo Medical Centre, Doha, State of Qatar. [An initiative of Apollo Group of Hospitals.]
Worked as a Male Nurse in the department of General Medicine, Emergency and Surgery departments 48 hours per week since 1st december 2008 to 13 August 2009.
2.CCIC- CLINIC (CONSOLIDATED CONTRACTORS INT’L COMPANY
(QATAR GAS.2-ONSHORE LNG PROJECT—QATAR)
WORKED AS OCCUPATIONAL HEALTH NURSE (site Ambulance nurse):FROM 26-02-2007 to 30-11-2008 .
Safety excellence award in Qatar gas ll LNG onshore facilities 2008 state of Qatar
3. Gopala Gowda Shanthaveri Memorial Hospital, Mysore, India
Worked as a Male Nurse in Medical intensive Care Unit, Surgical Intensive Care Unit and Intensive Coronary Care Unit ,Emergency and Casuality.
Worked 48 hrs per week from 01-December-2005 to 01-December 2006.
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
Higher Secondary course (Pree-Degree) From Nirmala college kelakam,kannur,India
Diploma in General Nursing and Midwifery, Gopala Gowda Shanthaveri Memorial Hospital, Mysore, India
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
FAMILIAR WITH FUNDAMENTAL OF COMPUTER & MS-OFFICE, INTERNET AND HANDLING ONLINE CLINICAL JOB.
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
• Enthusiastic, hard working, punctual & reliable.
• Undertake responsibility and work as part of a multidisciplinary team.
• Cope with stressful situations.
Enable to priorities and delegate
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]