CV Process Simulation Engineer Honeywell Automation India - Hysys, Dynsim and INDISS software skills
Process Simulation Engineer Honeywell Automation India - Hysys, Dynsim and INDISS software skills
Resume built for oil and gas job opportunities by a jobseeker with experience in Process Simulation Engineer Honeywell Automation India - Hysys, Dynsim and INDISS software skills - would you like to offer this candidate a job/contract employment?
Location (Residence): Pune, India Citizenship:India
Hindi, English United Kingdom
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation:
Bachelors in Chemical Engineering Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: India Present Location: India, Pune Relocation: Anywhere (International)
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
I have completed my bachelors in Chemical Engineering from Laxminarayan Institute of Technology, India in summer-2005.
I have 4.5 years of total experience in process (Oil & Gas) dynamic simulation. I worked with Honeywell for one year before joining Hyperion in December 2007.
I have worked with different dynamic simulation softwares like Dynsim, Hysys (Unisim), Shadow Plant and Indiss with good hold on Dynsim and Hysys platforms.
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
1) I am working in Hyperion, Pune as Process Simulation Engineer since 11th Dec 2006. My responsibilities are to build Simulators for oil & gas process plants and do dynamic testing using softwares like Hysys, Dynsim and INDISS. Basic profile of our job includes:
Develop complete process model according to P&ID, PFD, equipment datasheets, control description, heat and material balance and isometrics provided by the client.
Perform dynamic testing on the simulated model like start-up process, shut-down process, malfunctions activation etc.
2) 1 Year of experience as Simulation Engineer in Honeywell Automation India Limited, Pune. My responsibilities were to build Simulator using softwares Unisim (Hysys) and Shadow Plant.
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
B.Tech Chemical Engineering from Laxminarayan Institute of Technology (LIT), Nagpur University (20012005) - Percentage 62.48%
H.S.S.C from Govindrao Junior College, Kolhapur Board (2001) - Percentage 76.50%
S.S.C from Holy Mary Convent High School, Mumbai Board (1999) - Percentage 74.13%
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
Simulation Packages: HYSYS (Unisim), Dynsim, INDISS, Shadow Plant
DCS: Honeywell Experion Process Knowledge System (EPKS)
Operating System: Windows, MS DOS
Software Skills: MS Office Applications
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]