CV Mechanical Engineer M.M.S. Steel & Power Pvt. Ltd. India Commissioning Gas & Diesel Engines
Mechanical Engineer M.M.S. Steel & Power Pvt. Ltd. India Commissioning Gas & Diesel Engines
Resume built for oil and gas job opportunities by a jobseeker with experience in Mechanical Engineer M.M.S. Steel & Power Pvt. Ltd. India Commissioning Gas & Diesel Engines - would you like to offer this candidate a job/contract employment?
Location (Residence): tanjavour, India Citizenship:India
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation:
No Degree Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: Saudi Arabia, Singapore Present Location: india, tanjavour Relocation: Anywhere (International)
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
To update and enlighten my knowledge in pace with the fast changing Technologies, making the survival easiest and to undertake challenging tasks, making things possible.
Started career as Trainee Engineer with M/S. NEW GAJALAKSHMI TRADERS Authorized Service dealer for Ruston Diesel Engines and promoted as Senior Engineer Service, a result oriented professional with 13 Years of experience in Service, Operations, Plant Maintenance, Site Logistics, and Man Power management, Implementation of Safety Procedures.
- Erection & Commissioning
- Strategic Decision-making
- Cost Reductions
- Process Enhancement
An effective communicator with excellent relationship, management skills and analytical, problem solving and organizational abilities.
• Responsible for performance monitoring and maintenance of Gas based reciprocating engines, Gas compressors, Gas Sweetening Plant & 33kv Transmission Line including start up, shut down , trouble shooting, maintenance of operational records adhering to safety standards.
• Coordinated with Plant Manager for major over hauls of Gas Engines like 20K 40K hrs.
• Coordinated with Plant Manager for Yearly Budget Preparation and Spares Localization.
• To implement plant operations/maintenance schedules and procedures.
• To maintain logs and records of normal operations of plant.
• To efficiently and effectively handle operational disturbances and all Mechanical aspects of the Power plant.
• To assume the role of Plant manager in his absence.
• To ensure uninterrupted quality power to the customer.
• To insure compliance with safety & environment protection standards
• Coordinated with ONGC,TNPCB,IF & TNEB Officials for smooth operation of plant
AREA OF EXPERTISE
Operations & Maintenance
Planning and effecting preventive maintenance schedules of various machinery and Equipments to increase machine up time / equipment reliability; thereby accomplishing planned production targets within budget.
Proactively identify areas of obstruction / breakdowns and take steps to rectify the equipments through application of trouble shooting tools.
Coordinating material / spare parts planning related activities encompassing identification of vendors, requirement of specification and offer evaluation. Planning and executing capital procurement.
Regular communication with internal customers to meet production oriented requirements.
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
Working as Engineer Mechanical from August’2005 to till date in M/S. M.M.S. Steel & Power Pvt. Ltd.,
Organization Name : M/S. M.M.S. STEEL & POWER PVT. LTD.,
Location : Mannargudi.
Duration : May 2005 to till date.
Site Details : Gas Engines 2x3.06 MW (ROLLS-ROYCE KVGS 18 G1) with Auxiliaries, DRESSER RAND Make Gas compressor, INNOVATIVE Make Gas Sweetening Plant & 33kv Transmission Line (22km)
Organization Name : M/S.VAIGAI INDUSTRIES INDIA PVT. LTD.,
Duration : January’ 2004 to August 2005
Location : Karaikal, India.
Site Details : Gas Engines 1x3.60 MW (ROLLS-ROYCE KVGS 18 G1) with Auxiliaries, Transparent make WHR Boiler 2.1 TPH & Harmonic Filter Bank
Organization Name : M/S. GEN SERVICE & CONTROLS.,
Duration : July’ 1998 to December 2003
Location : Madurai, India.
Site Details : Authorized Area Dealer for DEUTZ MWM Diesel Engines, Railway Track alignment Machines & Marine Equipments Service
Organization Name : M/S. NEW GAJALAKSHMI TRADERS.,
Duration : August’1996 to June1998
Location : Madurai, India.
Site Details : Authorized Area Dealer for RUSTON England Diesel Engines Service
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
Doing my 2nd year Diploma in Mechanical Engineering course through distance Education with JANARDAN RAI RAJESTHAN VIDYAPEETH Deemed University.
I have completed Diesel Mechanic with 82% from Indraganthi Industrial Training Institute Mannargudi. for the year of 1996.
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
Ideas with Logical thinking.
Good Observation Skills.
Good exposure with machineries.
Commissioning – Gas & Diesel Engines.
Service Field – Gas & Diesel Engines.
O&M Field – Gas & Diesel Engines
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]