CV QC Inspector Piping & Welding ISO 9001:2000 certified, Oil & Gas, Atomic, Gas Power & Steel Projects
QC Inspector Piping & Welding ISO 9001:2000 certified, Oil & Gas, Atomic, Gas Power & Steel Projects
Resume built for oil and gas job opportunities by a jobseeker with experience in QC Inspector Piping & Welding ISO 9001:2000 certified, Oil & Gas, Atomic, Gas Power & Steel Projects - would you like to offer this candidate a job/contract employment?
Location (Residence): TIRUPATI, India Citizenship:India
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation:
Vocational in MECHANICAL ENGINEERING Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: India Present Location: INDIA, TIRUPATI Relocation: Anywhere (International)
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
I AM A DIPLOMA HOLDER IN MECHANICAL ENGINEERING AND A CERTIFIED WELDING INSPECTOR BY AMERICAN WELDING SOCIETY AND IN ADDITION HOLD THE ASNT LEVEL-II CERTIFICATES FOR DYE PENETRANT, MAGNETIC PARTICLE, RDIGRAPHIC AND ULTRASONIC TESTING.
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
Over 18 years of experience (Qatar, U.A.E & India) as Piping and Structural Engineer in Construction as well as Quality Control in Oil & Gas, Atomic & Gas Power and Steel Projects in ISO 9001:2000 certified construction companies. Lastly served in Qatar as QC Inspector - Structural (Ras Gas Onshore and Al-Khaleej Gas Expansion Projects) in an ISO 9001-2000 certified Multinational Engineering and Construction Company. Experience of Piping, Welding and Material Inspection, Piping and Steel Structure fabrication, Knowledge of Codes and Standards, Knowledge of Painting.
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
Diploma in Mechanical Engineering, Tamil Nadu, India. (1988 – 1991).
• Certified Welding Inspector ( CWI ) by American Welding Society ( AWS )
• ASNT Level-II
1. Visual Inspection
2. Dye Penetrant and Magnetic Particle Testing
3. Radiographic Interpretation and
4. Ultrasonic Testing
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
MS OFFICE- WORD, EXCEL, POWER POINT, ACCESS
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]