CV Six Sigma Process Quality Assurance Chemist (QA) Hemma Herbs (Unit of EMAMI LTD) Barotiwala, Solan
Six Sigma Process Quality Assurance Chemist (QA) Hemma Herbs (Unit of EMAMI LTD) Barotiwala, Solan
Resume built for oil and gas job opportunities by a jobseeker with experience in Six Sigma Process Quality Assurance Chemist (QA) Hemma Herbs (Unit of EMAMI LTD) Barotiwala, Solan - would you like to offer this candidate a job/contract employment?
Location (Residence): Noida, India Citizenship:India
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation:
Masters in Operations Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: India Present Location: India, Noida Relocation: Anywhere (International)
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
Respected Sir / Madam,
I am doing Masters in Business Administration (M.B.A-Operations) with Marketing as elective from Thapar University, Patiala & will pass out by May, 2010. I have spent two years focusing on Operations (World Class Manufacturing, Operations Management, Advance Production & Inventory Management System, B2B Marketing, and Branding) as well as Global Supply Chain. I am also M.Sc. Physics (Electronics). I have 2 years work experience first in Management consultancy & other is in FMCG Industry. I will be much pleased to work in a globally competitive environment on challenging assignments that shall yield the twin benefits of the job satisfaction and steady paced professional growth.
Here by I do attach a copy of my resume for your kind reference. My passion and talents lie in those operational and strategic initiatives that fortify and sustain a company’s competitive edge.
I look forward to attend interview at your convenient time & place. It is my pleasure if you consider my CV for appropriate position in your organization.
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
1. In Process Quality Assurance Chemist (QA) - Hemma Herbs (Unit of EMAMI LTD) Barotiwala, Solan (HP)
India: June 2006 to July 2007
• Maintaining Quality in all operations starts from incoming Inspection of Raw Material to finished product (BoroPlus, Navratana Oil, Sonachandi Chawaynprash, Himani Fast Relief etc.)
• Responsible for maintaining records of standard Specifications, Online Inspection Reports, Batch Production Report, Quality Determinant Index (QDI), Dispatched batch Records, To maintain Standards of Procedures in all operations.
• Increase in QDI from 0.6 to 0.8 on 1.0 scale.
• Reduction in rejection at time of Release from 4% to 1%.
• Reduce the gap between manufacturing batch & packaging batch.
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
Class Board /Univ. Passing Year Marks
MBA (Operations) Thapar University 2010 8.64/10(current)
MSc. (Electronics) Bundelkhand University 2006 64.6%
BSc. (PCM) Himachal University 2003 63.4%
XIIth H.P.B.S.E 2000 54.0%
Xth H.P.B.S.E 1998 75.0%
Internship at Larsen & Toubro Ltd, Mumbai (Powai Campus) India: 15th May 2009 to 15th July 2009
• Project 1. Related to Quality Control titled as “Quality Improvement in Press parts of DN0 & DU250 of MCCB Through Six Sigma Methodologies”
• Project 2. Related to Cost Reduction “Reduction in cost of DU100 MCCB through Lean Six Sigma Methodologies”
Details of the Project 1
• Project aimed to reduce the dimensional rejection of press parts which were essential part of MCCB.
• Focus is to reduce incoming rejection.
• Improve Vendor Quality Rating.
• How to calculate & improve VQR (Vendor Quality Rating).
• How to implement Six Sigma tools to a particular process to improve its level of quality.
• Gives a better understanding about how critical to quality dimensions are contributing in the manufacturing of particular component used in MCCB.
Details of the Project 2
• Project aimed to reduce the cost of MCCB which were ordered by various Electricity Boards.
• Comparison & Analysis between Competitor MCCB & L&T MCCB to achieve at significant results.
• How to benchmark competitor’s Product.
• How to approximate the costing.
• How to reduce material cost & conversion cost in process.
1. Implementation of 2S in Maja Health Care Pvt. Ltd. (VI-John) Baddi (Solan) HP (15th June, 2008 - July, 2008)
• Where should be the location for a particular item.
• What are the requirements of a worker when he/she doing work.
2. To Reduce the Reverse Flow of Valve-Plate (Used in Compressor) from Assembly Plant through Six Sigma Methodologies -Godrej & Boyce Mfg. Ltd. Mohali (Punjab).
• Reduction in Rejection from 12% to 2%
• Savings in Scrap Cost and Rework Cost / Year =Rs 6 Lakh Approx.
3. To Reduce the Reverse Flow of Piston (Used in Compressor) from Assembly Plant through Six Sigma Methodologies -Godrej & Boyce Mfg. Ltd. Mohali (Punjab).
Courses, Workshops & Seminar Attended
• Participated in 2 days National Conference on “Innovation Management and Entrepreneurship” November, 2009.
• Publicity Coordinator at “SATURNALIA’09” (Annual festival of Thapar University) in March, 2009.
• Participated in three day program for Green Belt at Indian Statistical Institute Delhi in Feb, 2009.
• Participated in Short Term Program on “SIX SIGMA QUALITY” held at MNIT- Jaipur in Dec, 2007.
• One Week Training Program at “NIPER” (National Institute of Pharmaceutical Education & Research) Under Capacity Building Project Sponsored by Ministry of Health & Welfare (Govt. Of India), May 2007
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
Operating Systems DOS, Windows 95/98/, Windows XP/Vista/Windows 7
Software MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint, Minitab
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
• Certified Six Sigma “Green Belt” from Indian Statistical Institute Delhi.
• Among the “Merit” students in Matriculation Examination in HPBSE (HP).
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]
Areas of Interest
Total Quality Management (QA/QC), Six Sigma, Production Planning & Control.