CV Instrument Engineer Systems Emerson, Endress and Hauser, Rockwell, Mitsubishi, DCS, PLC’s, SCADA
Instrument Engineer Systems Emerson, Endress and Hauser, Rockwell, Mitsubishi, DCS, PLC’s, SCADA
Resume built for oil and gas job opportunities by a jobseeker with experience in Instrument Engineer Systems Emerson, Endress and Hauser, Rockwell, Mitsubishi, DCS, PLC’s, SCADA - would you like to offer this candidate a job/contract employment?
Location (Residence): melbourne, Australia Citizenship:India
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation:
Bachelors in electrical engineering Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: Australia Present Location: india, pune Relocation: Australia
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
SALARY REQUIREMENTS: 1,200 $/month
Re: Project Engineering and Execution Opportunities
I am writing to express my interest in exploring projects/systems engineering opportunities within your organization.
I have 11 years of experience in engineering, configuration, installation, commissioning, and maintenance of automation and control systems such as DCS, PLC’s, SCADA and Drives. My experience has provided me exposure to systems and instrumentation from global technology suppliers such as Emerson, Endress and Hauser, Rockwell, Mitsubishi etc.
My experience in systems engineering and execution has been gained through participation as a key team player in project engineering as well as leading hardware/software teams. I have made significant contributions in several critical process manufacturing projects across Australia, New Zealand, India and the Middle East.
I am a strong team player with good interpersonal and communication skills. My experience has been predominantly in the Hydrocarbon Processing Industries (HPI), Chemicals, Plastics and Pharmaceuticals. This experience has enabled me to develop a good knowledge and understanding of control systems engineering and design, process flow mapping, software ladder logic development and programming, third party system integration, graphics development, testing and simulation.
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
• 11 years of experience in industrial automation and control engineering.
• Successful contribution in various global projects in Australia, New Zealand, India and Middle East.
• Accomplished project engineering experience in DCS/PLC configuration, graphics design, logic design, testing, report generation, installation and commissioning.
• Successfully established OPC connectivity with AspenTech DMC Plus system.
• Well versed with :
o DCS - Emerson – DeltaV and RS3
o PLC’s – Rockwell Control Logix & Mitsubishi Fx and Qn series
o SCADA – Ifix and Bejier
o DRIVES – Mitsubishi ANS series
o Field Bus – Devicenet, FF, Modbus.
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
Bachelors Degree in Electrical Engineering – 1996
Training & Professional Development
DeltaV DCS Training Field Bus Training
DeltaV Batch Training OPC Training
Mitsubishi PLC Software and hardware Training Asset Management System Suite training.
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]