Resume built for oil and gas job opportunities by a jobseeker with experience in Lab Technician Gulf Laboratories Doha Qatar, High Performance Liquid Chromatography HPLC - would you like to offer this candidate a job/contract employment?
Location (Residence): DAMMAM, Saudi Arabia Citizenship:India
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation:
Bachelors in MICROBIOLOGY Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: Saudi Arabia Present Location: SAUDI ARABIA, DAMMAM Relocation: Saudi Arabia
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
Make a career as a Quality Control Inspector by utilizing my knowledge and expertise in this domain
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
• Worked for close to 2 years as a lab technician in Gulf Laboratories, Doha, Qatar from January 2008 to November 2009.
• Certified user with hands on experience on High Performance Liquid Chromatography (HPLC) Used: Waters made 515 HP pump, 2487 UV/ Visible Absorbance detector
Software used: Empower II
• Hands on experience and certified user with UV/ Vis. Spectrophotometer
Used: ELICO 115 multi reader
• Proficient in Analytical HPLC (Isocratic and Gradient systems)
• Performed the below duties during the project:
1. Implementing inspection, examination, and testing procedures
2. Recording inspection, examination, and testing data
3. Planning inspections, evaluations, and tests; setting up tests, including preparation and set-up of related equipment
4. Evaluating the validity and acceptability of inspection, examination and testing results
5. Evaluating the adequacy of specific programs used to train and test inspection, examination, and testing personnel
6. Mainly responsible for evaluating, testing and analyzing new software application and programs
7. Working with the software developers and programmers to find out the defects and errors from the applications
8. Monitored chemical and physical test procedures and results
9. Identified, developed and secured alternate raw materials.
10. Responsible for the maintaining and updating old applications and programs
11. Analyzed the applications and programs from the customer point of view
12. Maintained a good communication with the customers and the team members
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
• B.Sc Microbiology from Osmania University.
• Vocational Intermediate course – Medical Laboratory Technician.
• SSC from Aga Khan School
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
• Advanced user of Windows OS (98/XP/ Vista)
• Proficient in Ms Office (word and Excel)
• Internet browsing, downloads and installations
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
• Adaptable and positive in attitude while being quick-learner
• Is a good team player
• Exposure to the sophisticated analytical and research tools in high end lab environment
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]