HR Officer Labour Laws Statutory Compliance & Manpower Planning experience
Resume built for oil and gas job opportunities by a jobseeker with experience in HR Officer Labour Laws Statutory Compliance & Manpower Planning experience - would you like to offer this candidate a job/contract employment?
Location (Residence): MUMBAI, India Citizenship:India
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation:
Masters in HUMAN RESOURCE MANAGEMENT Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: India Present Location: INDIA, MUMBAI Relocation: Anywhere (International)
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
A competent administrator with qualitative experience in Labour laws (Statutory Compliances) or Man Management with skills of Manpower planning with a reputed Infrastructure Organization. Have worked in close coordination with client and rendered assistance in administration. Also, working for a Oil & Gas -offshore project. An effective communicator & team player with proven skills in relationship building. Honed analytical, problem solving & organizational abilities. Possess a flexible & detail oriented attitude.
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
Office Automation & Internet Applications, ERP, SAP
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]