CV Procurement & Purchase Officer in UAE Abu Dhabi based Readymix Company, ERP MS Office Tally software
Procurement & Purchase Officer in UAE Abu Dhabi based Readymix Company, ERP MS Office Tally software
Resume built for oil and gas job opportunities by a jobseeker with experience in Procurement & Purchase Officer in UAE Abu Dhabi based Readymix Company, ERP MS Office Tally software - would you like to offer this candidate a job/contract employment?
Location (Residence): Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates Citizenship:India
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation:
Bachelors in English Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: India, United Arab Emirates Present Location: UAE, Abu Dhabi Relocation: Anywhere (International)
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
I would like to introduce myself as an experienced Procurement Officer, 7 years experience in the U.A.E. I have acquired commendable skill in this job having worked with different companies for various departments, my key skills are:-
Self motivated with good interpersonal skills.
Hardworking and a good Stress Manager willing to take responsibilities.
Quick learner with an enthusiastic outlook.
Accepts positive criticism.
Expertises in maintain quality systems and audit system.
Experience in oversea purchase.
Excellent negotiable skill.
Prepare weekly Purchasing Reports, Savings Reports, and Executive Report
Ample experience in building material purchase.
Experience in material clearance from port.
Presently I am working in Abu Dhabi as Purchase Officer in Abu Dhabi based Readymix Company
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
I have more than 13 years experience in reputed organizations. Currently working in Icon Concrete Readymix, Abu Dhabi as Purchase Officer. A thorough working knowledge of Computers with Experience in handling ERP, MS Office, Tally, Corel Draw etc.
Co-ordination with supplier and requester to provide best material with competitive price.
Prepare daily material status with co-ordinate with store, prepare weekly report.
To perform and manage all activities involved in the purchase of materials from local/overseas sources as per the Company procedures and method.
To maintain continuous business relationship with local and overseas suppliers.
To identify correct sources for material procurement.
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
1. Post Graduate Diploma in Accommodation, Operation & Management from National Council for Hotel Management & Catering Technology, New Delhi, India in the year 1996.
2. Bachelor of Arts in English & Political Science from Dr Harisingh Gour University, Sagar, India in the year 1995
3. Master of Business Administration: Currently enrolled and studying on Part time basis
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
Operating Systems: - WINDOWS 98, XP, 2000. VISTA
Software Packages: - MS Office 2000, MS Access 2000, Tally, Corel Draw etc.
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
Can work in HR and Admin Dept
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]