CV Procurement & Purchase Officer in UAE Abu Dhabi based Readymix Company, ERP MS Office Tally software
Procurement & Purchase Officer in UAE Abu Dhabi based Readymix Company, ERP MS Office Tally software
Resume built for oil and gas job opportunities by a jobseeker with experience in Procurement & Purchase Officer in UAE Abu Dhabi based Readymix Company, ERP MS Office Tally software - would you like to offer this candidate a job/contract employment?
Location (Residence): Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates Citizenship:India
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation:
Bachelors in English Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: India, United Arab Emirates Present Location: UAE, Abu Dhabi Relocation: Anywhere (International)
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
I would like to introduce myself as an experienced Procurement Officer, 7 years experience in the U.A.E. I have acquired commendable skill in this job having worked with different companies for various departments, my key skills are:-
• Self motivated with good interpersonal skills.
• Hardworking and a good Stress Manager willing to take responsibilities.
• Quick learner with an enthusiastic outlook.
• Accepts positive criticism.
• Expertise’s in maintain quality systems and audit system.
• Experience in oversea purchase.
• Excellent negotiable skill.
• Prepare weekly Purchasing Reports, Savings Reports, and Executive Report
• Ample experience in building material purchase.
• Experience in material clearance from port.
Presently I am working in Abu Dhabi as Purchase Officer in Abu Dhabi based Readymix Company
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
I have more than 13 years experience in reputed organizations. Currently working in Icon Concrete Readymix, Abu Dhabi as Purchase Officer. A thorough working knowledge of Computers with Experience in handling ERP, MS Office, Tally, Corel Draw etc.
Co-ordination with supplier and requester to provide best material with competitive price.
Prepare daily material status with co-ordinate with store, prepare weekly report.
To perform and manage all activities involved in the purchase of materials from local/overseas sources as per the Company procedures and method.
To maintain continuous business relationship with local and overseas suppliers.
To identify correct sources for material procurement.
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
1. Post Graduate Diploma in Accommodation, Operation & Management from National Council for Hotel Management & Catering Technology, New Delhi, India in the year 1996.
2. Bachelor of Arts in English & Political Science from Dr Harisingh Gour University, Sagar, India in the year 1995
3. Master of Business Administration: Currently enrolled and studying on Part time basis
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
Operating Systems: - WINDOWS 98, XP, 2000. VISTA
Software Packages: - MS Office 2000, MS Access 2000, Tally, Corel Draw etc.
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
Can work in HR and Admin Dept
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]