CV Graduate petroleum engineer Mehran University of Engineering and Technology Jamshoro Sindh Pakistan
Graduate petroleum engineer Mehran University of Engineering and Technology Jamshoro Sindh Pakistan
Resume built for oil and gas job opportunities by a jobseeker with experience in Graduate petroleum engineer Mehran University of Engineering and Technology Jamshoro Sindh Pakistan - would you like to offer this candidate a job/contract employment?
Bachelors in Petreoleum & N.Gas Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: Pakistan Present Location: pakistan, karachi Relocation: Anywhere (International)
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
Please accept my letter and resume in response to Engineer (Petroleum).
I am Bachelor in Petroleum & N.Gas engineering from Mehran University of Engineering and Technology Jamshoro Sindh. I would like to begin my career with a company/firm where I will have effective environment for knowledge, where with my skills and knowledge I will able to know about new things, and where my performance will be meet to company's goals/needs.
My key strength includes leadership, creativity, troubleshooting skills and quick problem solving ability.
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
Worked as an internee during two internships at different oil and gas fields of Pakistan
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
Bachelors of engineering ( Petroleum & N.Gas ) 2009
have done two internships in different oil and gas fields of Pakistan
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
Efficient and skillful use of MS-Office
- Certified course and good command on AUTOCAD 2D (designing software)
- Certified course of PRIMAVERA ( Project planning Software ) ( Feb - March 2009 )
- Six months CIT course. ( 2002 )
- Certificate of information technology from Sindh Board of Technical Education. (2003)
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
- Six months English language course. Good command on written, speaking, and listening English.
- Participated in Pakistan Level sports activities, ( Cricket, volley ball etc )
- Active International Member Of Society Of Petroleum Engineers (SPE)
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]
Hardworking and sincerity towards work.
- To work under pressure and give efficient results