CV Technical Procurement Engineer, Cost Estimator in Construction Development Centre (CDC) Egypt
Technical Procurement Engineer, Cost Estimator in Construction Development Centre (CDC) Egypt
Resume built for oil and gas job opportunities by a jobseeker with experience in Technical Procurement Engineer, Cost Estimator in Construction Development Centre (CDC) Egypt - would you like to offer this candidate a job/contract employment?
Bachelors in Electrical Power Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: Egypt Present Location: Egypt, cairo Relocation: Egypt
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
A PMP with 2+ years of record of managing projects with primary focus on procurement management and cost estimation throughout the project life cycle. Seeking a challenging position with a dynamic organization that provides ample opportunity to demonstrate competency in aforesaid areas while continually enhancing the same.
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
Working within Supply Chain Department in Construction Development Centre (CDC) – Argonaut Misr for 2 years and experienced at the following:
- Maintaining a solid supplier database on the stand of mutual trust and technical capability and developing new supply sources.
- Analyzing the market and preparing market analysis reports.
- Entailing all procurement process of preparing invitation of bid forms and contacting vendors to obtain quotations, preparing the comparison sheet, Preparing submittals and datasheets and getting client approval.
- Following up on letter of credits and bank transfers for international suppliers.
- Issuing the purchase order to selected vendor upon negotiation of terms and follow-up shipping arrangements of shipping from Suppliers locations till company warehouse.
- Produce payment requests forwarded to accounting department for payment to vendors.
- Produce procurement department reports whenever required.
- Responsible for electrical cost estimation for tender projects.
- Optimizing solutions and reducing costs.
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
Post graduate studies:
Currently working on my PMP certificate at the certified Project Management Institute ( PMI)
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
- Microsoft office
- Microsoft Project
- Basics of C++, HTML
- Load Calc 2005, 2008
- Adobe Photoshop (Beginner)
- Mat Lab (Beginner).
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
- Effectively communicate in a friendly and patient manner, establish and maintain positive relationship with clients and co-workers
- Act well within a team work environment
- Presentation skills.
- Very good negotiation skill.
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]