CV Radio Operator Great Offshore Ltd. Mumbai Barge Gal Constructor (SPS) in oil industry Qatar & India
Radio Operator Great Offshore Ltd. Mumbai Barge Gal Constructor (SPS) in oil industry Qatar & India
Resume built for oil and gas job opportunities by a jobseeker with experience in Radio Operator Great Offshore Ltd. Mumbai Barge Gal Constructor (SPS) in oil industry Qatar & India - would you like to offer this candidate a job/contract employment?
CV/Resume ID no.:
107783 Last Updated:
Tuesday, March 2, 2010
Location (Residence): Cochin, India Citizenship:India
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation:
Bachelors in BTS Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: India Present Location: India, Cochin Relocation: Anywhere (International)
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
To become a successful professional and to work in an innovative and competitive world.
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
• One year remission experience in vessel as cadet
• Working as Radio Officer in M/s. Great offshore Ltd. Mumbai on Barge Gal Constructor (SPS) ( From Nov-2008)
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
• Bachelor Degree in tourism from Indra Gandhi open university waiting for results.
• Plus two from vocational higher secondary in computer science.
• Mate fishing vessel course completed from Central institute of fisheries and nautical engineering training.
• G.M.D.S.S from Ministry of communications India.
• S.T.C.W 95 approved by DG shipping India.
• C.D.C from DG shipping India.
• Helicopter underwater escape training completed.
• Radar observer simulator course approved by DG shipping India.
• Automatic Radar Ploting Aid approved by DG shipping India.
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
• Computer knowledge in DTP, windows, MS office, java, c++, visual basic, Photoshop, 3dmax, and computer hardware.
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
• Bridge management & Experience in wheel duty.
• Radio operations and log entry
• Watch keeping duties and other responsibilities onboard
• Attending Choppers & boats.
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]
• Position held as junior cadet in vessel
• Radio officer in Special purpose ship.
. Also cable of working as jr officer