CV Research Assistant Hannam University South Korea, Master in Advanced Materials, Chemical Engineering
Research Assistant Hannam University South Korea, Master in Advanced Materials, Chemical Engineering
Resume built for oil and gas job opportunities by a jobseeker with experience in Research Assistant Hannam University South Korea, Master in Advanced Materials, Chemical Engineering - would you like to offer this candidate a job/contract employment?
Location (Residence): Ha Noi, Vietnam Citizenship:Vietnam
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation:
Masters in Advanced Materials Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: China Present Location: Vietnam, Hanoi Relocation: Vietnam
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
A dedicated associate researcher with a highly background in chemical engineering, especially polymer materials. Experienced in researching with group and high press environment. Possesses excellent interpersonal, communication and negotiation skills and the ability to develop and maintain mutually beneficial internal and external relationships.
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
- Polymer Structural Physic Lab., College of Life Science and Nano Technology, Hannam University, Daejeon, S. Korea: February 2008 to February 2010
- Research at Dept. of Future Industry-oriented Basic Science and Materials, Toyota Technological Institute, Nagoya 468-8511, Japan: August 2008, February 2009, January 2010.
• Studying crystal structure of oriented polyester by X-ray diffraction.
• Examine liquid crystalline phase in oriented polyester by wide angle X-ray diffraction.
• Study crystallization mechanism in oriented polyester by small and wide angle X-ray scattering.
• Synthesis and crystallization of aromatic polyester model compound.
• Structural analysis of aromatic ester single crystal by X-ray diffraction.
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
College of Life Science and Nano Technology, Hannam University, Daejeon, S. Korea
Master of Science in Advanced Materials, February 2010
Thesis: Liquid Crystalline Phase and Crystallization in Oriented Poly(pentamethylene 2,6-naphthalate)
Hanoi University of Technology, Hanoi, Vietnam
Bachelor of Science in Chemical Engineering, Polymer technology, July 2007
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Origin, Auto Cad
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
- Vietnamese – Advanced: Speaking, listening, reading and writing.
- English (general, chemical specialty and business) – Intermediate: Speaking, reading, and writing.
- Korean – Basic (speaking and writing)
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]