CV Medical staff, eight years in U.S. Navy with the Marine corps
Medical staff, eight years in U.S. Navy with the Marine corps
Resume built for oil and gas job opportunities by a jobseeker with experience in Medical staff, eight years in U.S. Navy with the Marine corps - would you like to offer this candidate a job/contract employment?
Location (Residence): virginia beach, United States Citizenship:United States
English United States Other:
English United States
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation:
Vocational in Nursing Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: United States Present Location: United States, Virginia Relocation: Anywhere (International)
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
Prior Military experience with 17 years in the medical.
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
Eight years in U.S. Navy with the Marine corps (5 deployments). Three years West Fl Hospital as psyh tech. One year Sentara Hospital working on the 5rp(stroke unit). Two years Eastern Virginia ENT as ENT Nurse.
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
High School, Navy basic training, Navy Corpsman School, Fleet Marine School. EMT B, CPR, ACLS
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
Weapons qual, personal fitness
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]
Highly motivated, with the ability to learn any job that needs to be done.