CV HSE Specialist Oil & Gas construction, commissioning, operation, drilling projects on and offshore
HSE Specialist Oil & Gas construction, commissioning, operation, drilling projects on and offshore
Resume built for oil and gas job opportunities by a jobseeker with experience in HSE Specialist Oil & Gas construction, commissioning, operation, drilling projects on and offshore - would you like to offer this candidate a job/contract employment?
Location (Residence): Aberdeen, United Kingdom Citizenship:United Kingdom
English United Kingdom Other:
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation:
Vocational in HSE Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: European Union Present Location: UK, Aberdeen Relocation: Anywhere (International)
Health & Safety
Health & Safety
Health & Safety
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
A successful highly motivated and qualified HSE specialist with over 15 years extensive experience in health, safety and environment of construction/commissioning/operation/drilling Projects within the oil and gas industry, both on and offshore.
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
Widely experienced at leading, motivating and training multi-disciplined workforce with diverse national, lingual, cultural and religious backgrounds in all aspects of health, safety and environment.
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
• Technical Safety Practitioner (Graduate) Membership Grade of Institute Occupational Safety and Health (IOSH).
• City& Guilds NVQ Occupational Health & Safety Practice – Level 4, (Diploma).
• City& Guilds NVQ Occupational Health & Safety Practice – Level 3.
• CPD (Continual Professional Development) registered with IOSH.
• Offshore Safety Induction and Emergency Training also covers Norwegian sector.
• U.K.O.O.A Offshore Medical Certificate.
• Permit to Work Train the Trainer Certificate.
• Permit to Work Signatories Certificate.
• Registered Advanced Scaffolder
• Offshore Safety SCOTA Intensive Training Course.
• Crisis Management Emergency Response training.
• Hazop/Hazid identification training.
• Behavioural Safety Auditing (BSA) training.
• Shaping Accident Free Environment training.
• Safety Training Observation program (STOP) training.
• Hazard observation Commutation (behavioural Safety Training) Certificate.
• Tap root accident investigation training Certificate.
• Advanced Safety Auditing (ASA) training.
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
• Aberdeen College Certificates for – Introduction to Word for Windows Version 6,
Introduction to Excel, presently using window 2000XP.
• Singapore College Certificate of Achievement – MS Windows 98, MS Word 2000, MS Excel 2000, MS Internet Explorer, MS PowerPoint, MS Access 2000 and MS FrontPage 2000
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
• Good team player with excellent organisation and motivation skills
• Ability to perform consistently under pressure and in a varied environment
• Ability to arrive at clear decisions and implement them efficiently and effectively
• Committed to achieving and maintaining the highest possible standards
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]