Resume built for oil and gas job opportunities by a jobseeker with experience in Trainee Piping Design Engineer (Mechanical), PDS, Microstation, Auto CAD software knowledge - would you like to offer this candidate a job/contract employment?
Location (Residence): Nagpur, India Citizenship:India
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation:
Bachelors in Engineering Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: India Present Location: India, Ghaziabad Relocation: Anywhere (International)
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
Seeking a professional position with a reputable organization with growth potential to develop & contribute to an empowering work culture & good carrier advancement.
• A hardworking B.E (Mechanical) looking for growth opportunities in management / consulting profile and responsible positions.
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
NONE - I'M A STUPID TRAINEE
• Familiar with various National and International codes & standard like ASME, ANSI, API
• MTO Preparation
• Knowledge of P&ID, PFD
• Conversant in Piping Study & preparation of piping GADs
• Isometric preparation and checking.
• Pipe class and Fittings.
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
• P.G. DIPLOMA in PIPING DESIGN AND DETAIL ENGINEERNG from SmartBrains Institute of Engineering Design & Research, Ghaziabad.
• Bachelor of Technology (Mechanical)
• Diploma in Mechanical Engineering.
• Completed HSC in 2001 from Maharashtra Board.
• Completed SSC in 1999 from Maharas
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
Computer / Software skills
• PDS 7.1(Plant Design System)
• CAD SYSTEM: AutoCAD 2006, 2009 2D Drafting.
• Operating system: Windows98 and XP Professional.
• Micro Station.
• Application Package : MS office 2003
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]