Resume built for oil and gas job opportunities by a jobseeker with experience in Trainee Labourer / Assistant Accounts Officer Suraj Cotton Mills Ltd. Pakistan - would you like to offer this candidate a job/contract employment?
Masters in Economics Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: Pakistan, Saudi Arabia Present Location: pakistan, islamabad Relocation: Pakistan, Bahrain, United States, Saudi Arabia, United States
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
Dear HR Manager,
I am writing to apply for challenging post in your organisation. I am enclosing a completed job application, my CV and two references.
Any opportunity present in this organisation is very interesting to me, and I believe that my good experience and education will make me a very competitive candidate for the available position. The key strengths that I possess for success in this position include:
• I have strong communication skills as I know many languages.
• I have ability to develop mutual understanding with different people of different nationalities as I lived in different countries.
• I strive for continued excellence.
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
• Name of organization : Suraj Cotton Mills Ltd.
Designation : Assistant Accounts officer (Trainee)
Duration : One Year (2006 June 1st -July 30th 2007)
• Summer Internship in National Bank of Pakistan for two months.
• Worked as ‘Volunteer’ in Kashmir Trust for Economic betterment of 8 Oct, 2005 Earth Quake victims.
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
• MBA 2007-2009 from Quaid-I-Azam University, Islamabad with CGPA 3.0.
• Masters (Economics) from Bahauddin Zakariya University, Multan with 65%.
• BA (Economics) from Bahauddin Zakariya University, Multan with 72 %.
• Secured 1st division throughout academic career.
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
Computer skills: MS Word, Excel, & Power Point.
Diploma in computer graphics & web designing.
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
Excellent Professional Communication skills in English.
Excellent leadership & managerial skills.
Ability to conduct research, writing reports and presenting them.
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]
Making good relationship with people & interested in discussing Ideas.
Have been a member of literary & debating society of QAU Islamabad.
Member of Pakistan cricket board (PCB) D.G khan in 2001.
Exposure of consumer market of K.S.A (Kingdom of Saudi Arabia) in Jeddah.
To attend workshops and seminars.