CV Instrumentation & Control Engineer conducted FATs and SATs for Honeywell FSC ESD system and Triconex
Instrumentation & Control Engineer conducted FATs and SATs for Honeywell FSC ESD system and Triconex
Resume built for oil and gas job opportunities by a jobseeker with experience in Instrumentation & Control Engineer conducted FATs and SATs for Honeywell FSC ESD system and Triconex - would you like to offer this candidate a job/contract employment?
Location (Residence): Thrissur, India Citizenship:India
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation:
Bachelors in Instrumentation and Control Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: India Present Location: INDIA, THRISSUR Relocation: Anywhere (International)
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
• An Instrumentation & Control Engineer with a wide range of experience in industrial Instrumentation. More than 17 years experience in Oil & Gas, Petrochemical, Marine and Fertilizer industries.
• Proven leadership skills in major project executions and field maintenance. Well experienced in detailed Engineering and commissioning activities.
• Experienced in maintenance and troubleshooting of Oil & Gas Instrumentation systems such as DCS, PLC, ESD, SCADA, DAS, fire & gas protection systems, and hydraulic and pneumatic systems. Good exposure in gas turbine control systems.
• Conducted FATs and SATs for Honeywell FSC ESD system and Triconex TMR PLCs, Allen-Bradly PLCs and commissioned variety of Instrumentation Systems based on PLC, DCS and Data Acquisition Systems.
• Well experienced in Instrumentation Maintenance activities, leading team of Engineers and Technicians.
• Well experienced in various ERP systems like MP2 and TEROMAN (Similar to SAP and Maximo). Good knowledge of international standards and Engineering practices.
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
• Preparation of Instrument system specification, Instrument data sheets and Bill of Quantities.
• Preparation of loop drawings, wiring diagrams and pneumatic/hydraulic/impulse line hook-ups.
• Preparation of scope of work and technical evaluation of bids.
• Preparation of material purchase requisitions and co ordination.
• Activity scheduling, manpower planning, manpower & equipment mobilization for major projects and shut-downs and shut-down planning.
• Interface specification and communication network verification between DCS, PLC and other sub-systems. Preparation of Modbus mapping lists.
• FAT/SAT document verification, Loop checking & function test procedure preparation, co-ordination of above activities.
• Preparation of cause & effect matrices, Control narratives and logic diagrams.
• Documentation of SATs, Loop tests, function test for progress monitoring and turn over system.
• Instrument selection, control valve selection/sizing & Orifice plate calculation.
• Troubleshooting & fault finding for instruments and instrument systems.
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
B.Tech Graduate in Instrumentation and Control Engineering from University of Calicut- India. (Calicut University is one of the best university in India, B Tech course in Instrumentation and Control started in this university 29 years back and alumni of I&C branch are employed with major companies world wide including Shell, Exxon, Oxidental, Toyota, GM, GE, Microsoft and QP)
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
• Wide experience in Microsoft Access, In-Tools & WinPCS turnover system
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
Able to communicate fluently in English, Hindi&Malayalam languages
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]
• SOLAR technical training on turbotronic control system logic, maintenance and troubleshooting of gas turbines
• Rockwell Automation training on maintenance and troubleshooting of SLC-500 PLC system
• Honeywell training on ESD system overview and architecture
• Triconex TMR PLC based turbine control system architecture and maintenance
• Technical training on Caterpillar Diesel engine ADEM-III electronic control module.
• Maintenance Management
• Contract Administration