CV Boatmaster on 50 passenger ferry service, Tier 2 Inland Waterways/Day Skippers European Ticket
Boatmaster on 50 passenger ferry service, Tier 2 Inland Waterways/Day Skippers European Ticket
Resume built for oil and gas job opportunities by a jobseeker with experience in Boatmaster on 50 passenger ferry service, Tier 2 Inland Waterways/Day Skippers European Ticket - would you like to offer this candidate a job/contract employment?
Location (Residence): Glasgow, United Kingdom Citizenship:United Kingdom
English United Kingdom Other:
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation:
High School in Standard Grade Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: UK (in particular) Present Location: Scotland, Glasgow Relocation: Anywhere (International)
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
I am skilled in nautical roles and have experience with maritime law. At present i hold a Tier 2 Boatmasters License in Catogory C inland waterways. I also hold various certificates in Yacht Skippering and sea survival techniques.
I also possess a VHF/DSC digital radio license and various certification in health and safety COSHH regulated tickets.
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
At current i am a Boatmaster for the public sector and navigate a 50 passenger ferry service. I have done so for around 3 years and have a wide knowledge in public transport. I trained for around 6 months to obtain my boatmasters license and in doing so i gained alot of experience via the help of the Maritime and Coastguard Agency. I feel my time onboard the ferry has weathered me a wealth of knowledge in the maritime industry.
I also have certification in customer focus training to understand the wants and needs of the general public.
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
8 Standard Grades -
English - 3
Science - 3
Craft & Design - 3
History - 4
Physical Education - 4
Home Economics - 4
History - 5
German - 5
3 Intermediate's -
Craft & Design - Int 2 A
English - Int 1 C
Travel & Tourism - Int 1 A
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
Administration Intermediate 1 - A
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
• Boat masters Tier 2 License (MCA Approved)
• Day Skippers Ticket (RYA Approved)
• First Aid at Work (St Andrews First Aid)
• Diesel Engine Course (RYA)
• Sea Survival Course (Glasgow Nautical College approved)
• CSCS Health & Safety Course (CITB approved)
• METtech Manual Handling & Safe lifting Techniques
• Customer Focus Work Shop (SPT course)
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]