CV Expert Diesel Fitter with Cat experience in South Africa, skilled in computer repairs, hard & soft
Expert Diesel Fitter with Cat experience in South Africa, skilled in computer repairs, hard & soft
Resume built for oil and gas job opportunities by a jobseeker with experience in Expert Diesel Fitter with Cat experience in South Africa, skilled in computer repairs, hard & soft - would you like to offer this candidate a job/contract employment?
Location (Residence): Scottburgh, South Africa Citizenship:South Africa
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation:
Vocational in Mechanical engineering Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: European Union, UK (in particular), United States Present Location: South Africa, Scottburgh Relocation: Anywhere (International)
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
• Qualified Diesel Fitter
• Well-rounded background in human resources, training, safety, operations and consumer affairs.
• Excellent experience developing and implementing a variety of corporate programs, including those that must comply with corporate, state and/or government department guidelines.
• Skilled in developing departmental budgets and creating department objectives.
• Experienced in writing and delivering presentations for executive meetings.
• Skilled in customer relations, sales to customers, compiling of quotations to customers addressing immediate and future requirements.
• Skilled in business management and project management
• Proficient with computers and various operating systems Linux, Unix and Microsoft
• Proficient with most computer hardware and peripheral devices, wireless networking, cabled local area networks and wide area networks.
• Skilled in computer repairs, hard and software
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
Component bay reconditioning and repairing various components such as engines, transmissions, steering clutches, differentials, hydraulic pumps and hydraulic cylinders etc.
Field service, trouble shooting of machines on site, effecting repairs on site to ensure up tie of machinery.
General overhauling of machines in the main workshop. Stripping of machine, compiling spares quotation, dispatch of components for repairs to third parties such as SRC. Assembly and testing of machine before delivery to customer.
Assembly and testing of new machines before delivery to customers.
Technical analyst, assisted with trouble shooting, compilation of reports on failures.
Research and development of the salvaging of wearing components, writing of welding specifications for the salvaging of parts. Non Destructive Testing (NDT) of various components to establish reusability and soundness of such.
Costing controller responsible for repair quotations, bought outs and job control.
Courses completed Advanced Transmissions 19 August 1983, Advanced Hydraulics 7 February 1986 and Supervisors 6 November 1987
Junior engineer employed on the MV Sa Alphen
Worked with Second Engineer, duties included, fuel separation, fresh water generation (desalination of seawater for use on board ship), power generation and general repairs and maintenance of mechanical equipment on board ship.
Due to my qualification as a Diesel Fitters I was responsible for power generation and all diesel engine and hydraulic related problems.
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
Barlows Noordelik Masj. Mpy.
Trade test Diesel Fitter
T3 Mechanical engineering Technikon Pretoria whilst employed at Barlows Noordelik
Centurion High School
Std. 10 (Matric)
Subjects passed, Afrikaans, English Mathematics, Science, Geography and
Biology higher grade with University entrance
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
Proficient with computers and various operating systems Linux, Unix and Microsoft
Proficient with most computer hardware and peripheral devices, wireless networking, cabled local area networks and wide area networks.
Skilled in computer repairs, hard and software.
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]