CV Trainee graduate from Bangladesh wants to immigrate in Pakistan
Trainee graduate from Bangladesh wants to immigrate in Pakistan
Resume built for oil and gas job opportunities by a jobseeker with experience in Trainee graduate from Bangladesh wants to immigrate in Pakistan - would you like to offer this candidate a job/contract employment?
Bachelors in Electrical and Electronics Engineering Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: Bangladesh Present Location: Bangladesh, Bangladesh Relocation: Bangladesh
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
Trainee graduate from Bangladesh wants to immigrate in Pakistan :)
Want to build career in a challenging position within progressive organization, employing and pertaining to utilize my experience, technical skills and creativity. Achieving a dynamic and challenging job where I can use my technical and interpersonal skills, creativity in order to develop my career as well as to contribute in the welfare of the organization.
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
Basic Workshop on Robotics and Microcontrollers.
“Home Security system”
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
• Programming Language : C, C++, VHDL modeling, MATLAB.
• Web Editor : Ms FrontPage 2000/XP.
• Application Packages : Ms Office 2007/XP.
• Systems : Windows.
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]