CV Expert in Oil & Gas industry - Offshore drilling rigs for 30+ years
Expert in Oil & Gas industry - Offshore drilling rigs for 30+ years
Resume built for oil and gas job opportunities by a jobseeker with experience in Expert in Oil & Gas industry - Offshore drilling rigs for 30+ years - would you like to offer this candidate a job/contract employment?
Location (Residence): Buffalo, United States Citizenship:United States
English United States Other:
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation:
Bachelors in Civil Engineering Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: United States Present Location: USA, Houston Texas Relocation: Ireland
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
Prefer to work on a contract basis, either in design or project engineering.
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
Started in drilling rig and naval architecture design in the early 70's with Bethlehem Shipyard in Beaumont, Texas. Started my own engineering company for drilling rig design and detail fabrication drawings in 1978 and continued with that until 2002.
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
B.S. in Civil Engineering from Lamar University, Beaumont, Texas
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
Pretty much most of them other than CAD.
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
Oil & Gas legal research and well locations.
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]