CV Experience in power plant & oil gas sector operation maintenance, project, erection & commissioning
Experience in power plant & oil gas sector operation maintenance, project, erection & commissioning
Resume built for oil and gas job opportunities by a jobseeker with experience in Experience in power plant & oil gas sector operation maintenance, project, erection & commissioning - would you like to offer this candidate a job/contract employment?
Location (Residence): ahmedabad, India Citizenship:India
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation:
Masters in mechanical Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: India Present Location: india, barmer Relocation: Anywhere (International)
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
• I have total 13 years of experience in the field of power plant & oil gas sector operation maintenance, project, erection and commissioning and energy conservation
• Presently associated with cairn energy ltd as a sr. consultant engineering at Badmer site project.
• Team leader in operation and project installation, commissioning of power plant
• Proficiency in operation and maintenance activities of power plant & oil gas sector equipments with proven abilities in reducing downtime and enhancing operational efficiencies of the same
• Adept at deploying problem analysis tools and rendering suggestions for improvement areas in the process to upgrade the efficiency of the business unit
• Involved in liaison with Indian boiler regulatory board for all IBR related work
• Generating daily report, monthly reports and recording of all reports.
• Leader in conceptualization and implementation of TQM in the field of operation and energy conservation
• Member of tams involved with environment health and safety.
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
Areas of expertise
Operation and maintenance
• Developing and implementation of operation techniques for improvement of plant efficiency and smooth operation of plant
• Reduce the maintenance of all equipments by improve manpower skills
• Better manpower control and scheduling for utilization of good materials and manpower
• Troubleshooting of operation and maintenance problem of power plant
• Undertaking regular inspection and making schedule for preventive maintenance, breakdown.
• Condition monitoring of plant equipment and develop new technique for monitoring
Project erection & commissioning
• Planning of projects and effort to completed the projects within time frame
• Power plant and its utilities erection and commissioning activities
• Vendor development for various projects activities
• Gear up the contractor team and co-ordinate with superior
Maintenance and energy conservation
• Used the SAP system and ERP system for improves man efficiency and record of all equipments.
• Maintain history card with help of sap and erp system.
• Inventory control of spares for plant
• Fuel management and communication with vendor fro supply.
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
1) BOILER PROFICIENCY ENGINEER SECOND CLASS Passing year: 2006.
2) ENERGY MANAGER passing year 2007.
3) ME in Mechanical from NIM Mumbai, India.
4) Diploma Mechanical Engineering from Gujarat Technical Educational Board. has passed with Distinc-tion in Oct-1996.
5) Diploma Electrical Engineering from Gujarat Technical Educational Board
has passed with First class in Oct-2000.
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
1) Got performance award from Cairn India Ltd within 6 month of working at Rajasthan field.
2) Worked as a Project Team member successful completed LAB PROJECT (petrochemical) before time schedule at NIRMA site
3) Worked as an Engineer successful commissioning Power Plant within time limit at Shanti Process
4) Successful completed erection and commission of 3.6 MW gas based Power Plant at Mother Dairy
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]