CV Trainee Hardware and Networking Engineer in White Lake Solution Nagercoil India
Trainee Hardware and Networking Engineer in White Lake Solution Nagercoil India
Resume built for oil and gas job opportunities by a jobseeker with experience in Trainee Hardware and Networking Engineer in White Lake Solution Nagercoil India - would you like to offer this candidate a job/contract employment?
Location (Residence): Tirunelveli, India Citizenship:India
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation:
Bachelors in Computer Science Engineering Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: UK (in particular), United States, Australia, Bahrain, Canada, China, Germany, Japan, Kuwait, Malaysia, Oman, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Singapore, South Africa, United Arab Emirates, United Kingdom, United States, Yemen Present Location: India, Chennai Relocation: United Arab Emirates, South Africa, Singapore, Saudi Arabia, Qatar, Malaysia, Kuwait, China, Canada, Australia, United States, European Union, United Kingdom, United States, Yemen
Support (Op. Sys.)
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
Work with the environment where my skill and experience blended towards achievement of Networking and Hardware implementation and maintenance.
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
1.Working as a DESKTOP SUPPORT ENGINEER in HCL Infosystems Limited Chennai, India from 03-12-2008 to Till date.
2.Worked as a Hardware and Networking Engineer in White Lake Solution Nagercoil from 02-05-2007 to 17-11-2008.
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
• Bachelor of Engineering Degree in Computer Science and Engineering (B.E) at Cape Institute of Technology affiliated to Anna University in April 2007 with 69% marks.
• Diploma in Computer Technology (DCT) at N.M.S.Kamaraj Polytechnic in March 2003, Directorate of Technical Education with 74% marks.
• Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA) - CISCO ID: CSCO10793544.
• Microsoft Certified System Engineer (MCSE) - MCP ID: 3048667.
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]