CV Instrument & Control Technician working for Karachi Electric Supply Corporation (K.E.S.C) Pakistan
Instrument & Control Technician working for Karachi Electric Supply Corporation (K.E.S.C) Pakistan
Resume built for oil and gas job opportunities by a jobseeker with experience in Instrument & Control Technician working for Karachi Electric Supply Corporation (K.E.S.C) Pakistan - would you like to offer this candidate a job/contract employment?
Bachelors in Electronics Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: Pakistan Present Location: Pakistan, Karachi Relocation: Anywhere (International)
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
I have 8 years experienced in instrumentation.
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
1) Currently working in Combine Cycle Power Plant (CCPP) in Karachi Electric Supply Corporation (K.E.S.C) as an Instrument and Control Technician in Maintenance Department from Dec-2007 to Till Date, in shift duty.
The Power Plant is designed for a total output power of 220 MW and equipped with 4x48.5 Gas Turbines(LM 6000 Sprint) and 1 Steam Turbine of 26 MW manufactured by GE Thermodyn.My work is depend on Trouble shooting of any problem which was related with Instrument & Control Side. And also awareness of operation.
Directly involved in the commissioning activities regarding Instrument and Control like signals I/O Testing from field instruments to DCS (Distributed Control System), testing and calibration of Field Instruments.
Worked on DCS Honeywell EPKS-301 with CPU C-200.
Worked on Woodward Micronet™ Simplex, Control Assistant 3.7 Turbine Control System.
Worked on Bently Nevada 3500 Vibration Monitoring System.
Worked on Elestec 800 Fire and Gas Monitoring system.
Worked on hardware and software of GE Fanuc PLC and other PLC.
Testing and calibration of Smart Series (HART Compatible)
Using of Process Calibrators such as FLUKE 744 and HART Communicator (Rosemount) 375 etc
Numerous Pressure, Temperature, D-Pressure, Flow, Level Transmitters and Switches (Rosemount,Yokogawa,Siemens,E&H etc), Gauges(Wika, Ashcroft etc), Fire and Gas Detection(Detronics and Honeywell),Governor Valves(Woodward), Control Valves(Fisher Control, Flowserve, Siemens, Atkomatic etc).
2) Worked in Paki Tex Glue Plant Landhi. Ltd as an E&I Supervisor in Electrical & Instrumentation (Maintenance) department since March 2007 to November 2008. This Plant is designed for a glue and mol ding compound.
Worked on Siemens PLC hardware maintenance.
Trouble shoots of any problem which was related with Instrument Side.
Testing and calibration temperature and pressure transmitter and switches, control valve.
3) Worked in Gamalux Oleo Chemical Port Qasim Plant as an Instrument and process control technician in Instrument Department September 2005 to 1st March 2007. This Plant is designed for a Distillation of Fatty Acid.
Worked on DCS with Lill communication card.
There is 15 Controllers, every controllers have six analog input and 3 analog outputs and communicate with DCS..
Tested and calibrated PID temperature controllers.
Tested and calibrated temperature and pressure transmitter Siemens, Yokogawa, rosemount, switches, control valve (Calibration and servicing).
4) Firstly I start my Professional Career in Delta Control
Engineering Pvt ltd. (Instruments sales, Service and Calibration Company) as an Instrument Technician February 2003 to 27 August 2005.It is ISO Certified Company.
In this company I worked in chemical, Oil and Gas, Fertilizers, Pharmaceuticals, textile and sugar industries. I have gained extensive experience in Hydraulic System of Machine, Commissioning & Installation. I have gained extensive experience in calibration of all type of Transmitters manually and also with Hart communicator & Fluke Calibrators , Thermocouples, RTD, Control valve, Switches, Controllers, Control wiring and also experience of Supervisory.
Expansion of plant in National Petro Carbon NPC Installation & Commissioning. Expansion in BASF Chemical Plant Installation and commissioning.
Shut Down in National Refinery Karachi Pakistan and two shut down in BASF Chemical Landhi
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
Indus Institute of Higher Education
B-Tech Passed with 3.2(2008)
Student of B-Tech Honors in last semester(Electronics)
Jamia Millia Polytechnic Institute
DAE in Instrument and Process Control with 2nd division.
Jamia Millia Vocational Institute
Matriculate in Radio & Electronics with B Grade
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
MS-OFFICE, practical user.
Windows 2000 / Windows XP
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
Electronics and instrumentation.
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]
To get experience in prestigious and dynamic organization where I can groom my skills and utilize my knowledge as well as serve them at the same time.