CV Safety Officer Larsen & Toubro Ltd. India Construction of Shipyard (Onshore & Off Shore work)
Safety Officer Larsen & Toubro Ltd. India Construction of Shipyard (Onshore & Off Shore work)
Resume built for oil and gas job opportunities by a jobseeker with experience in Safety Officer Larsen & Toubro Ltd. India Construction of Shipyard (Onshore & Off Shore work) - would you like to offer this candidate a job/contract employment?
Location (Residence): tiruvarur, India Citizenship:India
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation:
Bachelors in computer science Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: Kuwait Present Location: india, chennai Relocation: Kuwait
Health & Safety
Health & Safety
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
Working as safety supervisor at L&T ECC division
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
Larsen & Toubro Ltd. India (Safety Officer) - Oct -2009 to till date.
Project: Construction of Ship yard (Onshore & Off Shore work).
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Implementing the company safety policies relating to health, safety & environment. As per the safety plan and as per the ISO requirements.
• Conducting safety orientation, various job specific safety trainings.
• Inspecting job site, work post for proper wage of tools, equipments and safety personal protective equipments (PPE’s).
• Looked after the safety aspects in the fabrication and erection of Steel structural member To ensure all precautions are taken during hot works such as welding, cutting grinding etc.
• Monitoring Lighting, Machine guards, Hoists and Lifts, Scaffolds Fire Safety
• Observing compliance of client’s safety requirements and SWOP (safe work and operating procedure) of the company.
• To report to the Safety Engineer and Project Manager
• Daily safety observation and ensuring for the compliance at site.
• Organizing tool box meeting.
• Providing HSE Training for Employees
• Emergency preparedness, evacuation, fire fighting and first aid in the case of emergency.
• Monitoring House keeping and Lay Out.
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
OSHA(Occupational Safety & Health Administration) (IIPHS - 2004-2005)
Course from US Department of Labor (Construction Safety & Health) Diploma in Industrial Safety (IIPHS - 2004-2005)
Diploma in Fire & Safety Engineering (IIPHS - 2004-2005)
Some of the important subjects covered: construction safety, Industrial safety Design and installation of fire protection systems and maintenance, Fire technology and Practical completed.
‘Bachelor of Science’ with first class, Bharathidasan university Trichy April 2009.
Diploma in Industrial Hygiene Annamalai University, Chidambaram - 2009-2010.
Some of the important subjects covered: Hazards in Work place
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
Software well versed handle :
Hardware & Networking
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
Creating effective procedures for the preparation and implementation of programs within the area of Construction safety, and the environment in process. Organizing skills, Highly Promising, Hardworking, Self motivated and the zeal to work both as an individual and in a team.
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]