CV Heavy Duty Mechanic in the mining and construction industries, and latterly with the military
Heavy Duty Mechanic in the mining and construction industries, and latterly with the military
Resume built for oil and gas job opportunities by a jobseeker with experience in Heavy Duty Mechanic in the mining and construction industries, and latterly with the military - would you like to offer this candidate a job/contract employment?
Vocational in Mechanics Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: Canada Present Location: Canada, Surrey Relocation: Anywhere (International)
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
To continue an extensive career as a certified heavy duty mechanic.
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
• 29 years’ continuous employ in the mining and construction industries, and latterly with the military
• Additional experience in maintaining heavy duty equipment in use at waterfront and surrounding areas
• Extensive knowledge in the operation, maintenance and overhaul of heavy duty equipment, including: Tamrock jumbos, Wagner and Jarvis Clark, scooptrams, haulage trucks, Gardner Denver compressors, and support equipment, including Caterpillar dozers, front end loaders and motor graders
• Training in Explosives Handling
• Possess strong organizational, communication, supervisory, and leadership skills, the motivation and ability to work under pressure both independently and within a team, take and give direction, adapt, and work well with people at all levels
• Willingness to learn skills and acquire ongoing knowledge of the Mining and Construction industries
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
Graduated high school in 1975.
Completed 4 year mechanic certification course in 1984.
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
Able to use Microsoft word, excell, powerpoint.
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]