CV Mechanical technician from Syria worked with multinational force in Shell AFPC oil and gas plant
Mechanical technician from Syria worked with multinational force in Shell AFPC oil and gas plant
Resume built for oil and gas job opportunities by a jobseeker with experience in Mechanical technician from Syria worked with multinational force in Shell AFPC oil and gas plant - would you like to offer this candidate a job/contract employment?
Location (Residence): Derer Ezoor, Syrian Arab Rep. Citizenship:Syrian Arab Rep.
Arabic Syria Other:
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation:
High School in Syria Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: Bahrain, Iran, Islamic Rep. of, Iraq, Kazakhstan, Kuwait, Libyan Arab Jama., Nigeria, Oman, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates Present Location: Syria, Deer ezoor Relocation: Anywhere (International)
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
Mechanical technician from Syria
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
7 years of experience working in the oil and Gas fields as a mechanical technician for
( 5)years with multinational workforce had spend in an oil and gas processing plant operated by a joint venture with AFPC (Syria) & SHELL Co Syria
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
Qualifications and Experience
• Completed Secondary school Education (12) Years, Industrial Branch.
• Completed graduation 2 years Mechanical Diploma from the Industrial Medium Institute
Deir-ezzor, Syria, 1998.
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
I 'm certificated from Cambridge UNIVERSITY diploma skills 2007 in THE following items
• Introduction to IT
• Electronic communication
• Word processing
• Using computer and managing files
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
NDT LEVEL 2 MPI UT PT inspector
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]