CV Project Engineering Manager UK, Europe, Algeria, Saudi Arabia, Hong Kong, Nigeria, Cameroon, Zambia
Project Engineering Manager UK, Europe, Algeria, Saudi Arabia, Hong Kong, Nigeria, Cameroon, Zambia
Resume built for oil and gas job opportunities by a jobseeker with experience in Project Engineering Manager UK, Europe, Algeria, Saudi Arabia, Hong Kong, Nigeria, Cameroon, Zambia - would you like to offer this candidate a job/contract employment?
Location (Residence): Bracknell, United Kingdom Citizenship:United Kingdom
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation:
Masters in Thermal Power Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: European Union, UK (in particular) Present Location: United Kingdom, Bracknell Relocation: Anywhere (International)
Plant (Refinery, Gas...)
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
I am an experienced Project Director / Manager in the development and execution of power projects having worked with consultants, owners and EPC contractors. I have experience with CCGT as well as conventional coal / oil power plant. In addition I have also worked on large MSF thermal desalination projects.
I have work and project experience in the UK, Europe, Algeria, Saudi Arabia, Hong Kong, Nigeria, Cameroon and Zambia.
I consider that I am particularly suited for the advertised position because I have:
• Knowledge and experience of project finance, permitting processes and environmental impact assessment in relation to power projects.
• Experience with bidding as Proposal Manager and in business development.
• Experience with leading companies in power (Black & Veatch, Fluor, Siemens, GE, China Light and Power, former CEGB)
• In-depth experience of design, specification, procurement, erection and commissioning of CHP plant in the UK as lead mechanical engineer with a UK based EPC contractor.
• Held profit and loss responsibility for a business unit
• Good man-management experience having led project teams of up to 30 engineers of mixed nationalities and a workforce of 200 skilled workers, and am culturally sensitive having worked with many nationalities.
I am currently Proposal Manager in Fluor for an 860MW CCGT project we are bidding in consortium with Siemens in the UK and will be the Project Director if we are the successful bidder.
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
Over 30 years experience in all forms of power generation
Over 10 years experience in water supply and treatment
Over 6 years experience in thermal desalination
Over 10 years experience in MEP building services
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
MSc in thermal power engineering from Imperial College London
BSc in Mechanical Engineering from Birmingham University
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
Fully computer literate, using excel, powerpoint etc
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
Experienced in power plant software eg Thermoflow
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]
Looking for new challenges in power or oil/gas on mega projects