CV Petroleum Production Engineer Canadian Nexen Yemen operating oil/gas and water injection wells
Petroleum Production Engineer Canadian Nexen Yemen operating oil/gas and water injection wells
Resume built for oil and gas job opportunities by a jobseeker with experience in Petroleum Production Engineer Canadian Nexen Yemen operating oil/gas and water injection wells - would you like to offer this candidate a job/contract employment?
Bachelors in Petroleum Engineer Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: European Union, UK (in particular), United States, Algeria, Australia, Bahrain, Brazil, Canada, Egypt, France, Indonesia, Kuwait, Malaysia, Nigeria, Oman, Qatar, Russian Federation, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, Sudan, United Arab Emirates, United Kingdom, United States Present Location: YEMEN, MUKALLA Relocation: Anywhere (International)
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
I am writing this cover letter to apply for the opening you posted on for a petroleum/production engineer to plan and coordinate production procedures for you company. I have worked in this capacity for Canadian Nexen industries and have an excellent employee recorder. Now that I’m looking for new employment in this field, I hope you will consider me.
Would you like to meet to talk over this job? I’d enjoy speaking with you in person about the various duties of production engineers as you see them. I’d also be happy to answer any questions you have.
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
-Six years field operation in Canadian Nexen Yemen, , separators, hydrocyclones, air compressors…..etc.
Production Engineering Experience (Current employment):
-Three years experience as a petroleum production engineer in Canadian Nexen Yemen,
1. Monitoring, scheduling work activities and improve the performance of production operations.
2. Assist with identifying production optimization opportunities and ensures these opportunities are achieved as required.
3. Preparing workover program, follow up the completion rig activities and production operations (stimulation, wireline, water shut off, perforations, well testing, well logging, sampling and lab reports, and sizing the downhole electrical submersible pump
4. Working programs: OFM, NODAL analysis, prosper, gap and ESP Autograph
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
-Bachelor degree (five years), Petroleum engineering from Hadhramout University, Petroleum & Engineering college in Mukalla city, (2001/2002).
-Oil industry, field, and plant operations and safety courses.
-Electrical submersible pump course
-Reservoir optimization course. -Pressure Transient Analysis (PTA) Course
-Petroskills Water flooding course--Petroskills Production operations course
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
MS Office: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Internet
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
-Good communication with others.
-Good artificial planning & management.
-Ability to prepare & present reports & presentations.
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]